Notices

Thread: Dating Tips please?

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    ;D ;D very good

not sure what's worse though..that you are thinking of billyboy while out or that you are shopping in Lloyds chemist for your beloved!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    hey I am always thinking how I can help fellow bikers out lol............or rip the piss

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    lol not sure Billy would think that!! but funny anyway

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Good evening all.....

Billy here, although I'm thinking of renaming myself to 'Billy no birds!"

I'm sooooo pleased that this thread has become the "Hot" topic for this forum......thank god I haven't posted my picture up, I'd hate to be recognised in public

I am finding this dating malarky a bit puzzling.

On a recent date, we seemed to get along really well, it was fun and she was chatty and sweet. At the end we chatted in the pub car park and I told her I'd had a really nice time and would be chuffed to take her out again. To which she replied that would be nice.

Then she seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. She didn't reply to my text messages or voicemails and after a week off trying I gave up.

Roxy you women are very hard to understand, help me out here!!

BnB

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    OH NO POOR BILLY!!!!!

I am sorry Billy but I am laughing ;D. You are a glutton for punishment posting it on here again!!

Well IMO the last chick you were talking about obviously wasn't that into you mate, but she was too chicken to tell you that so she thought it best to just ignore you (which is a horrible thing to do). In this day and age there are numerous ways of communicating with someone if you don't want to speak to them on the phone or face to face so I say there is NO EXCUSE for not telling you, after all its just common curtisy in my world. Maybe you need to work on figuring out woman and the way they think..(watch 'what woman want' mate but don't tell us if you wear lingerie and shave your legs! ;D)

Anyway I am sure you will get the guys adding their comments and tips!

We are strange creatures for sure, some more than others and I don't really put myself in the girlie girl catagory so most of what woman do is a little beyond me.

;D and for the record you guys are pretty hard to understand too :-/

Well done on the Hot topic though...you have kept us all amused for ages!!

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    You can spend an eternity with women and never have a clue about them > Bloody weird species they are - make no sense but expect us poor fellas to know what they're on about.

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    You can spend an eternity with women and never have a clue about them > Bloody weird species they are - make no sense but expect us poor fellas to know what they're on about.
    :-? you men are just as bad [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Stu i agree. Roxy don't you think your comment is a bit sexist? ;D

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    WHAT???? says the man who has a picture of himself in a jacuzzi with 2 chicks on here!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah whatever!

but then being a builder you prob know all about sexist comments! :P

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    WHAT???? says the man who has a picture of himself in a jacuzzi with 2 chicks on here!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah whatever!

but then being a builder you prob know all about sexist comments! :P
    Sexist and disrespectful i mean calling the 2 lovely LADIES that WB is with chicks......come on thats outrageous Roxy