You are very brave to be so honest! So with that please may I rip
the piss out of you!!! ;D

As a failure in love, single and 40 please take any advice I offer with extreme caution;

1) Be yourself...I would not make a big thing about opening doors, I open doors for either gender if they need it, if she expects it...I am (you might be) not the right guy.

2) Remember girls love sex as much as you do...so don't treat her like a princess...if she is 30-40 YOU are far from the FIRST ONE! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] she knows the deal.

3) You are a genuine decent chap (i hope) who is looking for a partner not a casual hump....if you are 30-40 years of age I hope you will be to the point where you appreciate chasing girls for sex is a waste of time and boring (you have had enough minky in your time to know it is all the same) the person is the important thing. (damn I am soo romantic)

4) Have fun.

5) If you are boring, bad in bed, ugly or suffering from a case of 'micro-wang*'...lie and get her drunk! ;D

Note: * sorry if that is the case

Ps thanks for the laugh...this has been the most fun I have had for ages...and I will now retire now...crying with laughter!!...thanks mate [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]