Hi all,

I'm in desperate need of money for my cat who was run over the other night, so I'm offering my services to anyone who requires it.

Here's a rough CV:

Labouring, including brick laying and digger quals.

Landscape gardening

FLT Driver

Logistics

DJ/Entertainments organiser

Plus loads more things because I'm a very fast learner.

Like I said, this is all for my cat and I won't be pocketing a single penny. The bill currently stands at about £3000 and is set to rise before she's released from the vets.

I'm also selling project honda, she's 99% complete and only requires £200 spending on her to register the bike in this country. I have all the import/export docs. It just needs an MOT and then a registration document. I'm after around £1000

I'll also be selling my DJ equipment which consists of Pioneer CD decks, 1800W amp, Radio Mics (x2), Yamaha Sound Processer, 2x 5' speakers, loads of cables and lighting, including strobes and lasers. All worth in excess of £15000!!! but will take any sensible offers.

My beloved PS3 will be going as well. Comes with 6 games, guitar hero world tour (the one with the drums), DJ hero (the special edition one), two controllers and all the cables.

If I'm still short of cash, my 3 piece brown leather sofa's up for sale, along with other house hold items because that's all I really have of value.

Unfortunately, sad times means I have to take drastic measures especially for my cat :'(