Notices

Thread: We need a revolution

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: We need a revolution 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    [quote author=SupeRDel link=1287875218/0#1 date=1287905966]Good for Rooney. It don't matter wot job you do - If someone offerered you 230 grand a week you would not say No.

I am more concerned about the amount of benifit scroungers that are living good lives while some of us slave... >
    Yep £850 billion of handouts...to the bankers. There will never be a revolution whilst people direct their anger at those who had no part in this economic downturn we are all suffering. [/quote]

Echo your sentiments Mitch. Perhaps we should look across the channel. No work till you drop for the French. More biker friendly than the UK too. Instead of waiting for the revolution I could move to France. lol

2. Re: We need a revolution 
    Platinum Member
    And while we're at it, why has overseas aid gone up? We give £297 million to India, a country with it's own nuclear arms program and a space program!

3. Re: We need a revolution 
    Dont forget to declare your additional income to the tax man.

4. Re: We need a revolution 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    [quote author=SupeRDel link=1287875218/0#1 date=1287905966]Good for Rooney. It don't matter wot job you do - If someone offerered you 230 grand a week you would not say No.

I am more concerned about the amount of benifit scroungers that are living good lives while some of us slave... >
    Yep £850 billion of handouts...to the bankers. There will never be a revolution whilst people direct their anger at those who had no part in this economic downturn we are all suffering. [/quote]

Well said that man. Don't get me started on bankers... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

5. Re: We need a revolution 
    VOTE HUNAR!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunar-...r/238421977309

got to love advertising muhahaha

join the campaign!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

6. Re: We need a revolution 
    Same ol' same ol' from right wing tories and their pale red 'liberals. Last time we had these austerity measures was under Maggie - she raised unemployment to an unprecedented level and sold off our assets to pay the unemplyed. She doctored the unemployment figures no less than five times, moving people off the unemployed figure onto other benefits (disabled etc.) Now these people are attacked as scroungers

Of course we will always have the sick, lame or lazy brigade - and I object to paying for them too - but what they cost us each, pales into insignificance when measured against the lost revenue of people / companies that make their fortune here but evade paying the dues for their success.

Add to that the fat cat bankers on massive bonuses that have cost us billions - and it was they who created the problem in the first place, even though tories would like us to believe the problemis caused by the few lazyites living a life on the poverty line.

Of course the Tories Will raid the banks to recover the monies we gave them under Brown -but at the same time they are set to massively increase unemployment - that has to be paid for so my question is....

Without the family jewels left to sell, and without the massive income enjoyed by Maggie from North sea oil - How the hell is Cameron and crew going to pay for the masses of unemployment they are openly planning????

7. Re: We need a revolution 
    Active Member Thorkill_The_Tall's Avatar
    The continued vitriol against benefit claimants is more proof how our 'betters' rule by division.
    I would agree that there are those who abuse the system and this must be curtailed, but are all those on state subsidies really worthy of a witch hunt?

What about the foreign aid debacle?
    Am I the only one to notice that a 37% increase of current levels was announced at the same time as swingeing cuts to everything else?
    We give millions to India every year, yet they still manage to have a nuclear programme and have just bought a small fleet of nuclear subs from the Russians and send their sailors to Russia for training courses. They have just managed to stage the Commonwealth Games and have a space programme!
    We even give aid to China, for gawd's sake!

We give all this away every year, yet we still have pensioners dying of hypothermia each winter.

8. Re: We need a revolution 
    Well Said ThorKill - if we have pensioners unable to survive in our own system why the hell don't we deal with that first!! I know we have to be sensitive to the planet as a whole but surely charity begins at home. We abandoned our space program years ago - why should we pay for India's?

9. Re: We need a revolution 
    Diamond Member
    The Tories will always create high unemployment levels because it keeps wages low - not rocket science. Well said brothers - Come and Join the revolution. We could barricade the gates of the house of commons with our bikes. lol ;D

10. Re: We need a revolution 
    Diamond Member
    Vote for Hunar ;D