Notices

Thread: We need a revolution

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. We need a revolution 
    Diamond Member
    Took my ali scrap in today for beer money. Rooney on 230 grand a week. Me thinks we need a revolution.

2. Re: We need a revolution 
    Good for Rooney. It don't matter wot job you do - If someone offerered you 230 grand a week you would not say No.

I am more concerned about the amount of benifit scroungers that are living good lives while some of us slave... >

3. Re: We need a revolution 
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeRDel
    Good for Rooney. It don't matter wot job you do - If someone offerered you 230 grand a week you would not say No.

I am more concerned about the amount of benifit scroungers that are living good lives while some of us slave... >
    ditto that [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

4. Re: We need a revolution 
    Chatterbox
    Everything else is shyte

5. Re: We need a revolution 

Too right, as a Bristol Rovers supporter i hate Man Ure - but they are a successful business (arguably the most successful FC in the world) and they want the best people; they therefore pay the best money for that. Rooney for all his faults, is very successful at United and they want to retain him for many reasons.

Redken, you'd have more money for beer, if you weren't paying for all the dole scroungers, oxygen wasters, resource parasites etc who live on the estate i live on and have absolutely no intention of working - why should they, you and i will pay! The benefits bill is greater than the revenues collected in income tax, thats you and i, and even Rooney paying for those who want to watch 'The Generally vile Show', rather than earn an honest days money!

I think we need a revolution too - one where only those who put something of substance into the system, are entitled to anything back.

6. Re: We need a revolution 
    State spending has, over the last decade, reached unsustainable proportions but, unfortunately, this Con/Lib lot are not reducing it quickly enough.

The fact is there is not enough employment available for the population so either unemployment increases, public sector employment increases with results that we can all see, or a concerted effort to encourage private sector to grow by way of tax breaks for high exports for example.

Simplification of Tax, Benefit , Judicial, Social systems would result in less cost to/of government. A reduced levy paid to the E.U. is. also, essential as our contributions are too high for little ,or zero, return.

blah,blah,blah...................

.........anyway see y'all at the barricades [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

7. Re: We need a revolution 

With you on that ... and a whole load of other things that I won't go into right now as its far too early and a day of rest after all !

8. Re: We need a revolution 
    Diamond Member
    As a life long Man U fan I don't know how anyone can justify Rooney's salary. For the first time since the Seventies the Club never managed to sell all this year's season tickets and and owe a record £800 million of debt. For many working class fans like myself most premiership ticket prices are out of reach. Last Thursday Man City's stadium was only half-full for a top European match. You can bet that prices at OT will rise way above inflation rates next ytear to pay for Rooney's greed. Roy Keane was spot on with his comments about the Prawn sandwiches brigade.

9. Re: We need a revolution 
    Platinum Member

Yep £850 billion of handouts...to the bankers. There will never be a revolution whilst people direct their anger at those who had no part in this economic downturn we are all suffering.

10. Re: We need a revolution 
    Platinum Member
    Here's another bunch of scrounging bastards http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ns-seabed.html gawd knows she needs the money!