Notices

Thread: Whats going on here

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Whats going on here 
    Platinum Member
    No offence taken mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Maybe because I am in the douldrums at the moment perhaps I'm reading to much into things :-/

2. Re: Whats going on here 
    It was in the November ride out thread

3. Re: Whats going on here 
    Diamond Member
    I have engaged in a number of intense debates on the forum and "locked horns" with other members expressing different views from mine. Sometimes comments are taken out of context or are misunderstood by the reader. Moreover, sometimes the author's words do not always convey clearly the point he/she is trying to make (Ive been guilty of that in the past). Unfortunately, that's the nature of internet forums. Wiltshire Bikers is like one big family and like all families, members fall out from time to time, but without wishing to sound corny, there is usually enough love to make up.

4. Re: Whats going on here 
    I have always said and will continue to do so.....this is a brilliant forum with some absolutley great characters on it.....Occasionally some clash with each other but resolve these issues by doing whatever they need to do.....I for one do not think there is a mass influx of negativity right now and find that just 1 or 2 people have found that actually the world doesnt revolve around what they want/need etc. Because the group is so large it would be totally impossible to please all the people all the time.... and if a particular issue isnt going the way 1 person wants it to then we are all made to look unhelpful/tactless/whatever. The forum is made up of an awful lot of people with an awful lot of opinions which sometimes can be misunderstood because the tone is not available within the printed word. Its looking beyond what can be read and realising that no malice or offence was meant by what was written.
    The majority of active members are still very happy and are very adaptable to change..........It would be great if people with issues would mention it before they blow a fuse or get so peed off they feel the need to leave.....but if a person chooses to leave then sobeit......we're all adults and have a choice.... but personally my choice is to stay with the forum and to enjoy my biking journey with some fantastic likeminded people who dont make mountains out of molehills.....so lets get a massive group hug going and laugh at our own idiosyncracies because thats what makes us all who we are.

5. Re: Whats going on here 
    Chatterbox
    Perhaps we should have a dedicated Toys and Prams thread where all the high maintenance contributors can entertain themselves ?
    Everything else is shyte

6. Re: Whats going on here 
    is it any coincidence that people started being discontented at the same time that Stacy debut'd his new white cardigan? :P
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

7. Re: Whats going on here 
    Banned
    BIG HUG

8. Re: Whats going on here 
    Platinum Member
    Sounds like a good idea Kev [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

It could be called Moans and groans

OOps what a can of worms I've opened : : Sorry guys and girls It was just an observation i made and was curious as to wether anyone else had noticed :-[ :-[

9. Re: Whats going on here 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    is it any coincidence that people started being discontented at the same time that Stacy debut'd his new white cardigan? :P
    Have no idea Dabz as I havent/didnt get to see it ;D

10. Re: Whats going on here 
    Tina you're like our own Dalai Lama [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Not an awful lot I can add to your post tbh, apart from, yes I'd love Trowbridge and Gastard to be that little bit nearer to Swindon as it would be so much easier to get to PB and H&C evenings, but I figure the whole idea of having a motorbike is to get on it and ride it somewhere :
    It's Lilac... not pink!