Notices

Thread: Go or Stay thats the question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Now you are really being a 'silly' Simon ;D. Can only speak for myself but you haven't offended me and neither do I think you ever would or indeed be offensive to anyone I, too haven't made any meets lately, mainly due to a manic work year end, but hope to be around more in the New Year and know I will be welcome regardless, as will you Simon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]. When you're ready, join your mates for a good night out and a good laugh [smiley=thumbsup.gig] You'll always be a good mate and have helped me out in the past which doesn't get forgotten [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    What are you on about Simon? I live within walking distance and have only made it to the PB twice so far. I've only made the H&C once or maybe twice and one of those times was with Bath Classic! The last time I was out on a bike with WB was the Longleat photo shoot...

Maybe I should go? :-/

Sometimes a person feels sociable, sometimes not, some events you can make & some you can't. That's life - enjoy! 8-) ;D

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Hope to see Simon's lack of conviction and under par forum insults resolved on The Jeremy Kyle Show soon.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

4. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Aint done me no harm mate. Might as well stick around [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

5. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Platinum Member
    Pah - the only thing I've seen that has pissed me off is this I feel sorry for myself thread! Sod them if you feel someone doesn't like you for whatever reason either ignore them or ask them directly (as sometimes its easy to misread the signs/ posts!)

I know this as I have upset enough people by being blunt and them not 'getting' what I meant etc.

Chill out and relax - the meets can be a great way of getting with of the work stresses (unless you work in the bike trade and avoid like the plague lol) If thats the case take up diving its great to relax and you don't have to speak to anyone [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Who else will I get a hug from???

Stay [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    It's Lilac... not pink!

7. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Don't leave the forum

8. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    If you leave we'll hunt you down...

i know wher you live so you cant go too far :P i havnt made it to much recently and i think alot of people are staying because its so cold out so dont worry about not going to s few meets!if you arent free or dont want to come out again until its warmer im sure no-one will get offended!some like the cold others dont, some make every meet other dont

please dont go

9. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Banned
    Simon dont leave, just take your time over the winter to sort your head and your bike out, then see how you feel in the spring, we all miss you mate, see you soon, take care. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Platinum Member
    Cheers Guys and Girls for the encouragement [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I am very slowly getting my **** in order and apologise in advance if I seem distant or aggressive to anyone

I have been seeking some help and it appears to be working so I hope the bad spell is now behind me once and for all [smiley=thumbsup.gif]