Notices

Thread: LOOKY LIKEY

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
  1. LOOKY LIKEY 
    Platinum Member
    after talking to bazil on wednesday i noticed that he looks a bit like a young norman wisdom ;D so i was wondering if we have any more looky likeies on the forum, i also talked to a girl who looks like the some one from emerdale. if you think someone looks like a celeb please post a pic. one more thing i used to get greef for looking like a soap actor but sadly he was killed off, theres a free smelly burger for the first correct pic of this celeb. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: LOOKY LIKEY 
    When I saw Toph pull up for the first time, with his helmet on, he looked just like Harry Enfield...to me anyway!

3. Re: LOOKY LIKEY 

Naaaa...... can't see the likeness!!! ;D ;D ;D LMAO
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

4. Re: LOOKY LIKEY 
    Platinum Member
    that is soooooo funny ;D ;D ;D ;D

5. Re: LOOKY LIKEY 
    I thought you would find it funny Stace.... ;D
    I've been googling "dead soap actors!"..... no one looks like you though!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

6. Re: LOOKY LIKEY 
    LOL the harry enfield likeness just made me choke of my drink

Norman wisdom...now there's a name you don't see often on a bike forum! Most of us are far too young to remember him!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

7. Re: LOOKY LIKEY 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    after talking to bazil on wednesday i noticed that he looks a bit like a young norman wisdom ;D so i was wondering if we have any more looky likeies on the forum, i also talked to a girl who looks like the some one from emerdale. if you think someone looks like a celeb please post a pic. one more thing i used to get greef for looking like a soap actor but sadly he was killed off, theres a free smelly burger for the first correct pic of this celeb. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Tom Thumb.

8. Re: LOOKY LIKEY 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    ooooo i love the soaps! gis a clue.. which soap we talking?

9. Re: LOOKY LIKEY 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    [quote author=smellygerm link=1281721424/0#0 date=1281721424]after talking to bazil on wednesday i noticed that he looks a bit like a young norman wisdom ;D so i was wondering if we have any more looky likeies on the forum, i also talked to a girl who looks like the some one from emerdale. if you think someone looks like a celeb please post a pic. one more thing i used to get greef for looking like a soap actor but sadly he was killed off, theres a free smelly burger for the first correct pic of this celeb. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ooooo i love the soaps! gis a clue.. which soap we talking?[/quote]
    [smiley=thumbsup.gif]UP NORTH SOME WHERE [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: LOOKY LIKEY 
    Platinum Member
    NIGHTV1PER [smiley=thumbsup.gif]