Notices

Thread: Films not to see?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Films not to see? 
    The Expendables isn't meant to be serious. I liked it, not because it was good, because I needed to waste 2 hours and its the sort of film you sit down, switch off brain and watch. Job done!

As for poor films. Oceans Twelve was good till the monumental **** up that was Julia Roberts playing a Character in a film who then pretended to actually be Julia Roberts..... I wanted to cry at that point!

2. Re: Films not to see? 
    Diamond Member
    The second Rambo film when after he had wiped out the whole Russian Army single-handed, Stallone said summit along the lines: "I done it for my flag and my country" Can't be sure if that's exactly what he said because he was so punch-drunk from all those Rocky films. ;D

3. Re: Films not to see? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    I've heard that the Sex and the City films were dire (never saw either of those fortunately).
    yeah yeah yeah :

;D

4. Re: Films not to see? 
    Platinum Member
    No Country for Old men - big pile of brown stuff (why oh why oh why did it win awards?????)

Broken flowers - bigger pile. >

5. Re: Films not to see? 
    SilverDream Racer - David Essex film from the 70's.

Its an absolute embarressment and an insult to motorcyclists. Some of the worst bike racing scenes ever shot.

6. Re: Films not to see? 
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeRDel
    SilverDream Racer - David Essex film from the 70's.

Its an absolute embarressment and an insult to motorcyclists. Some of the worst bike racing scenes ever shot.
    Yeah but seeing Essex stack it in the final scene was well worth sitting through all that dross. I believe he claimed to have done most of the riding too. What a little ****!

7. Re: Films not to see? 
    totally agree about revolver, watched it too the other day thinking that if i keep watching it that it will all make sense at some stage, it didnt and i was just angry for wasting my life.

thought the expendables was ok but nothing like what it was hyped up to be, and not a touch on A-team.

8. Re: Films not to see? 
    Brighton Rock..... Just been to see this please don't wast ya money! Or life for that matter