Notices

Thread: Well Done Moyles

1. Well Done Moyles 
    Diamond Member
    Love him or hate him, you can't argue with raising over £1.8m!

I can't imagine trying to stay awake for 52 hours, let alone working all of that time so fair play to the Radio1 team

So, what are the rest of you doing for Comic Relief? Anybody doing anything wacky? It's a 'bad hair day' at work today so should be interesting! ;D

2. Re: Well Done Moyles 
    I ignored this record attempt for the first 2 days then got hooked last night watching the red button. Awesome result and serious money raised!

We're not doing anything at work but it's a comic relief quiz tonight and 'wear something red' at the polebarn tonight
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: Well Done Moyles 
    Diamond Member
    SF, my Dad is poorly so Ive got a 400 miles journey on the bike to Carlisle. It was a choice between the bike and van and as I'm going on my own and to beat the Friday traffic chose the bike. Hope the rain stops - leaving at 11am.

4. Re: Well Done Moyles 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    SF, my Dad is poorly so Ive got a 400 miles journey on the bike to Carlisle. It was a choice between the bike and van and as I'm going on my own and to beat the Friday traffic chose the bike. Hope the rain stops - leaving at 11am.
    Am sorry to hear that Ken

Hope everything is ok for you - weather, traffic & I hope things aren't too bad. Thoughts are with you.

5. Re: Well Done Moyles 
    chris moyles has raised £2.4 million now and has gone home to sleep i think! he was asked to present some of the programme tonight but he said probably not after doing all that time on the radio!
    i donated £5 for his show and £1 in tk maxx the other day but havnt got anything else planned! the cheerleaders did a cake sale the other day but i resisted :P

ken i hope your dad is ok and you dont get caught up in traffic! at least you get to go out on the bike!

6. Re: Well Done Moyles 
    i caught some bits of the show, i think it was around the 34 hour mark, didn't know they were doing it at first, but 2.4 million is amazing, think he raised a fair bit for his Kilimanjaro trip. once again well done to Chris Moyles.

7. Re: Well Done Moyles 
    Can't stand the bloke but...
    I know how knackering radio is (trust me, it may sound easy), i get worn out after 2 hours!
    Fair play to him [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

8. Re: Well Done Moyles 
    Platinum Member
    Fair play! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: Well Done Moyles 
    the latest total for him alone is £2.6 million apparently! some woman from blue peter did a tight rope walk and got £253,000 so chris kinda puts her to shame!lol

10. Re: Well Done Moyles 
    It's 1 in the morning-the new record total is £64 million and I'm going to bed!thought i could last the whole thing but dont think I can
    Fearne cotton has just said she will put her swimming costume on again if they get another 100,000 texts but as I'm not a bloke I won't be staying up to watch that :P