Notices

Thread: And RELAX!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: And RELAX!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    Make sure you visit the Aqua Sana. It is amazing. Do you still want those pallets? I've got quite a few now.
    I will mate and yes if that's ok I'll pick em up if you want [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: And RELAX!!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellybambam
    [quote author=smellygerm link=1300735429/0#0 date=1300735429]Mr and mrs and baby smelly will be relaxing by the pool at centre parcs this weekend and the incredible nelly and Lou will be running the harp and crown for us , let's make this a fun weekend for them so please be gentle, it will also be the bike maintanance day Saturday so have a good time .
    Also Neil said he would clean my van so if someone could make sure he dose that would be great.
    Clean? I thought said sell [/quote]

Yes but don't forget I have the 2-4 slot on the Saturday for the trip to the tip

3. Re: And RELAX!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    sod the pub, lets find the bike keys :P he wont notice the odd spec of mud on it will he?
    HA HA let's ride!!!!!!!

4. Re: And RELAX!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Do you need a babysitter for DillyDong?! I can call the Chinese over the road and see if they're free!!!

Meowwwwwww

5. Re: And RELAX!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Let me quess, I get back from centre parcs to find pictures of you all on my bike in different locations and basil with my toothbrush shoved up his a** . Still it will make a change from having fimbars tongue up it ;D ;D ;D and I'm plugging the shed into the mains, that'll keep you out

6. Re: And RELAX!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    Let me quess, I get back from centre parcs to find pictures of you all on my bike in different locations and basil with my toothbrush shoved up his a** . Still it will make a change from having fimbars tongue up it ;D ;D ;D and I'm plugging the shed into the mains, that'll keep you out
    Re Basil/Your Toothbrush/Basils A#se........Thats just gross Stace. Surely you will take your tooth brush with you!? ;D

7. Re: And RELAX!!!! 
    Enjoy your Break Smelly.

"there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"