Notices

Thread: Looking for a new job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Looking for a new job 
    Desperatly need a new job asap. Was working temporary and job has just finished. Anyone know of a job goin anywhere?

2. Re: Looking for a new job 
    Platinum Member
    It might help if you let people know what sort of work you are looking for ? What you have experience you have in what areas? It will help others to help you....

3. Re: Looking for a new job 
    Experienced in a bit of a weird mix. Have 2 years site experience, mainly labouring. And 2 years experience in customer service.
    But will do anything right now. dont mind training or doing the worst of jobs.
    Just need A job

4. Re: Looking for a new job 
    If anyone has or knows of anything that is going would be much appreciated. Need to keep the bike going this summer.

5. Re: Looking for a new job 
    Tom I may be joining you looking for a job if the Armed Forces Defence review makes me one of the mass redundant after years of using and abusing us .

Good luck in your job search mate , I hope you find something soon

Lis'

6. Re: Looking for a new job 
    Diamond Member
    I thought the Army were desperate for anyone they could give a gun to, and send them out to get blown up by IEDs?

I keep seeing their recruitment trucks around various places...

If I had joined the forces, think I would have gone Navy. Much happier around water than on land.

7. Re: Looking for a new job 
    Nope SF they have 4 tranches of redundancies starting in April this year , Sept, following April and then follwing Sept, they have to reduce manning and costs by 2014 (which is my 22 year point thankfully) TBH theres more people wanting redundancy from the forces than there are places , everyone at a certain time served is peeved off with being messed around and all work and no play , the fun of the job has been milked out, theres no budget for fun just work work and op tours

8. Re: Looking for a new job 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTriple
    Nope SF they have 4 tranches of redundancies starting in April this year , Sept, following April and then follwing Sept, they have to reduce manning and costs by 2014 (which is my 22 year point thankfully) TBH theres more people wanting redundancy from the forces than there are places , everyone at a certain time served is peeved off with being messed around and all work and no play , the fun of the job has been milked out, theres no budget for fun just work work and op tours
    Makes you wonder why our so called leaders are sticking their uninvited noses where (Libya, etc) they are not wanted?

9. Re: Looking for a new job 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=BladeTriple link=1299537108/6#6 date=1299698441]Nope SF they have 4 tranches of redundancies starting in April this year , Sept, following April and then follwing Sept, they have to reduce manning and costs by 2014 (which is my 22 year point thankfully) TBH theres more people wanting redundancy from the forces than there are places , everyone at a certain time served is peeved off with being messed around and all work and no play , the fun of the job has been milked out, theres no budget for fun just work work and op tours
    Makes you wonder why our so called leaders are sticking their uninvited noses where (Libya, etc) they are not wanted?[/quote]

Cos they're all mental?
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

10. Re: Looking for a new job 
    Platinum Member
    I was gonna say

OIL