Notices

Thread: feeling blue :-(

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Diamond Member
    you didnt miss much......time out with JD is wasted... ;-)
    go on a rideout with JD?...id rather jam wasps up my ar$e..... ;D

see you soon fella.

2. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydangerous
    you didnt miss much......time out with JD is wasted... ;-)
    go on a rideout with JD?...id rather jam wasps up my ar$e..... ;D

see you soon fella.

You jam wasps up your ar$e????? Different strokes for different folks i guess

3. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Diamond Member
    Mate, don't know if you use it already, but get yourself on credit expert and go through your credit report yourself. I'm in a similar position, had several defaults from being stupid with money when I was younger. Most are due to come off this year and the other 2 next year as it's been over 6 years now.

However I check my report weekly, and 2 weeks ago, a new default was registered for an old debt that actually belongs to my ex. Luckily she's accepted liability and now iit is being removed and she is taking over the default. Had I not looked, I never would have known why I couldn't get credit despite my defaults ending.

They also helped me erase 2 late payments from my file on my credit card - they weren't late, there was a dispute in place (which Halifax refunded me all charges for) yet they still registered late payments. They are also now coming back off.

4. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Bugger :-? But if you're that low the good thing is the only way is up
    If you want to buy have you considered part ownership, it's at least a start on the property ladder.
    And remember it's officially summer time now so jump on the bike when you can and enjoy
    And if you need a hug just ask, there's plenty of folk on here who are excellent huggers ;D
    It's Lilac... not pink!

5. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Diamond Member
    i need a hugger....... will they sit on my swingarm and keep the crap off my rear shock???..... ;-)

6. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    I think the little ones will you might struggle fitting the larger models ;D
    It's Lilac... not pink!

7. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    Get things into perspective - have you had your home, your workplace, every possession that you own and every member of your family obliterated by a Tsunami? No, you've had a little bit of a tough time and are bleating about it on a bike forum...

Take a lesson from the people of Japan and face your misfortune with dignity.

i never said i lost everything...........i was just blurting out some feelings, personally my life experiences have taught me to look out for number one

no offence intended to the victims of the tsunami etcetc............but that is not my problem, im dealing with my problems.

dignity? i have faced all my problems in life head on with pride and couraqge to do what is nessacery. i am not on here to whinge like a baby, it helps to talk sometimes.

and sometimes the best people to talk to are mere strangers (as i have not met any of you as such).

im man enough to deal with my problems...and i suggest u never question my dignity or pride ....you dont know me so i suggest u keep it that way.

as for all you other people and your comments thankyou for your time

Dan

8. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Time is the best healer, laughter is the best medicine. Bikes are the best psychiatrist. Just think about how lucky you really are. I can see Scotty's point, but he does say things a bit tactlessly sometimes. Peaks and troughs.. Appreciate the small things in life. The best person that can help you is yourself.

9. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Diamond Member
    actually the best person who helped you was...... JD :-) (cdi god) ...hahaha ;-)
    you out at the weekend fella?

10. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry87
    Time is the best healer, laughter is the best medicine. Bikes are the best psychiatrist. Just think about how lucky you really are. I can see Scotty's point, but he does say things a bit tactlessly sometimes. Peaks and troughs.. Appreciate the small things in life. The best person that can help you is yourself.
    +1 and some of us have done it more than once so have never learnt the lesson ;D ;D