Notices

Thread: feeling blue :-(

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. feeling blue :-( 
    [smiley=cry.gif]

i think im @ breaking point.

i dont feel myself anymore, my temper fuse is about as short as short shorts.

i cant stand my job, i have been stitched over by my ex over sale of the house...........she got £15k for doing nothing.....plus £1200 extra i paid her to pi** off, otherwise it would have been taken to court.

i lost half my family because of her :'(

at the moment i live with my girlfriend in a bedsit with a dog a cat and 2 lizards....not enough room to breath....and i do like my own space.

i just cant get away from life even for a day, tried to go on a rideout today with jd but i ended up having to clear more crap from the house ready for completion on wednesday.

i need to sort out the housing situation, but i want to move back to yeovil way because its cheaper, yet that poses a problem of both of us work wise.

im trying to figure out weather to rent or buy.

renting is expensive in comparison to buying again, and trying to find a property to rent that takes animals is near impossible.

i tried to get a mortgage in principle thing because i found a house for good money.

yet it was refused because of my credit history, which is gay because i never miss payments etc etc dont owe alot of money.

ive send my credit report to my mortgage advisor who is going to present it to the lenders and ask what the problem is.

i earn more than enough to cover the amount i want and have a healthy deposit

im hoping it can be resolved.

i just feel stressed, im snapping @ my girlfriend for stupid things constant headache.

i just cant seem to relax.

on the upside of life the house completion is on wednesday at least that will bring clousure on 2 years of arguments, tears, heartache and pain and she will be gone from my life.

sorry for ranting on i know we all have our own problems

thanks for listening

Dan

2. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Ah Dan,

Im sorry to hear you are not feeling yourself. Trust me i can relate. Just remember things that things will get better and you never quite know what tomorrow will bring so dont give up.

It will all work out the way it is meant too

Chin up dude.

3. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    That sounds crap Dan ...but like Nico-babe says it does get better.....everybody gets ****ty times in life but its going through the ****ty times that makes us appreciate the good times...if life stayed the same it'd be bloody boring...it cant be good all the time just like it cant be bad all the time.
    Ending relationships and all the 'baggage' that goes with it is one of the longest most drawn out things there is. In 6 months time you'll be able to look back and know it was worth the pain 'cos it will improve....the sun does eventually shine again...I should know, Ive been there too (as have so many of us) but knowing there are good people in your life helps and the sun will shine on you and your loved ones again...try n stay positive

4. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Platinum Member
    Mate - sorry to hear things are hectic at the mo... we've all been there - my Ex screwed me over royally re: our house & money in general so I can sympathise...

Dont worry about your credit rating, we are in the middle of a recession and Im sure you are not alone in not having a great one!

On the upside you have admitted this is the worst things can get and they are about to come down off this peak and get better!

Nobody really loves their job, nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks "fk it, Im bored, I have nothing exciting to do, lets go into work!"

At the end of the day we all have bills to pay & more importantly petrol to buy.

To put in your bike.

To have sh!ts and giggles. ;D ;D ;D

To quote Ogri: "Stuff it! I've always got my bike!"

Chin up! Winter is now officially over and this Summer will be AWESOME.

Go ride.

5. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    In the same boat as far as the split goes mate so know how you feel :-/

Get your mortgage advisor to check that your not still financially linked to your ex as that could be the reason why you have been refused.

Either way mate things will get better

6. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Diamond Member
    Keep your chin up Dan - there is always light at the end of the tunnel

7. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Look at it like this fella.
    Everything happens for a reason. There is no accident. Look at it, deal with it and move on. In a few months time you will be seeing the lessons that it taught you.
    Everything that happens is a lesson. All comes good in the end. Positive thinking is a very powerful thing fella.
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

8. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    P.s.
    Did i sound a bit hippy there ... man? 8-)
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

9. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Get things into perspective - have you had your home, your workplace, every possession that you own and every member of your family obliterated by a Tsunami? No, you've had a little bit of a tough time and are bleating about it on a bike forum...

Take a lesson from the people of Japan and face your misfortune with dignity.
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

10. Re: feeling blue :-( 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    Get things into perspective - have you had your home, your workplace, every possession that you own and every member of your family obliterated by a Tsunami? No, you've had a little bit of a tough time and are bleating about it on a bike forum...

Take a lesson from the people of Japan and face your misfortune with dignity.
    Bit harsh there...

He's not in Japan, Africa, Pakistan, India - he's quite local and is having a sh!t time of it - I've been there very recently & it's Not A Nice Place To Be! It takes a lot of balls to stand up and say to eveyone you know "I cant cope!" & he's Man enough to do that...

You dont have to literally lose Everything to be almost completely mentally & emotionally wiped out, with apparently no real reason to go on?

Dan - keep going Mate, things can only get better! I was living in the States with my Ex, she took me for the house, car, furniture, the LOT. I came back to the UK with only a few possessions and had to start again from scratch, no house, no job - the only things keeping me going were my family, friends and a little yellow Honda. Little by little life every day gets better, it will not be easy but you have to have a little faith that it will!