[smiley=cry.gif]

i think im @ breaking point.

i dont feel myself anymore, my temper fuse is about as short as short shorts.

i cant stand my job, i have been stitched over by my ex over sale of the house...........she got £15k for doing nothing.....plus £1200 extra i paid her to pi** off, otherwise it would have been taken to court.

i lost half my family because of her :'(

at the moment i live with my girlfriend in a bedsit with a dog a cat and 2 lizards....not enough room to breath....and i do like my own space.

i just cant get away from life even for a day, tried to go on a rideout today with jd but i ended up having to clear more crap from the house ready for completion on wednesday.

i need to sort out the housing situation, but i want to move back to yeovil way because its cheaper, yet that poses a problem of both of us work wise.

im trying to figure out weather to rent or buy.

renting is expensive in comparison to buying again, and trying to find a property to rent that takes animals is near impossible.

i tried to get a mortgage in principle thing because i found a house for good money.

yet it was refused because of my credit history, which is gay because i never miss payments etc etc dont owe alot of money.

ive send my credit report to my mortgage advisor who is going to present it to the lenders and ask what the problem is.

i earn more than enough to cover the amount i want and have a healthy deposit

im hoping it can be resolved.

i just feel stressed, im snapping @ my girlfriend for stupid things constant headache.

i just cant seem to relax.

on the upside of life the house completion is on wednesday at least that will bring clousure on 2 years of arguments, tears, heartache and pain and she will be gone from my life.

sorry for ranting on i know we all have our own problems

thanks for listening

Dan