Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: My family is growing 
    congratulations to you and mrs McIcy!!
    kids... you've gotta luv 'em!!
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

2. Re: My family is growing 
    Congratulations to you both!

3. Re: My family is growing 
    congrats......I became a grandpa for the third time yesterday its brill when you can give them back when they get grumpy ;D

4. Re: My family is growing 
    Diamond Member
    Congrats to you both [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: My family is growing 
    congrats to you and your wife m8

6. Re: My family is growing 
    Congrats 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

7. Re: My family is growing 
    Congratulations!
    It's all about the ride!

8. Re: My family is growing 
    Quote Originally Posted by mcicy
    Well it is now official I am gonna be a dad for the first time. My wife is 16 weeks pregnant, we've had the scans, infact we've had 2 sets of scans as we thought she'd miscarriaged at 8 weeks but thankgod everything went well. Baby is looking healthy and in 4 weeks I should be able to tell everyone if its a boy (my first choice) or a girl (wifes first choice).

Loving the fact that when we go to the pub now she always has to drive ;D but hating how much all this stuff I need to buy is costing.

Family took it well, my mum thought I was joking and told me to get serious, my sister demanded to see the test before she would believe us. The wife's mum just went quiet (but we've never got on so its ok).

So far my friends reactions have been relocation as the thought of me reproducing will bring down property prices

Still on the bright side the kid shouldn't cut into my video games time as I do that at work and the wife has made no hint or gesture to indicate I have to sell the bike (if its one thing I'm good at its creating a budget that includes my toys and beer ) although it does mean I will be stuck with my bike for a few more years instead of trading it in, in 2012 as I'd planned
    Now my daughter and grandson have emergrated we have a stair gate and cot bed (no matress). Open to sensible offers as the money needs to go to my daughter and could deliver next time we go to GW in the car. Let me know if you are interested. Kev

9. Re: My family is growing 
    Banned
    Congrates m8, take care [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: My family is growing 
    So far the wife, mother-in-law and my mother have been enjoying my credit card immensely, came home after a weekend away (ok so I spent the weekend drinking, playing video games, watching anime and watching girls dressed in very little) to find a cot, baby clothes, pushchair, car seat and nappies piled up in the nursery.