Notices

Thread: no longer a student

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: no longer a student 
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel-nut
    Jon: I did psychology with legal studies
    Yeauch.... Your a brave (and clever) lady!!

Good one geting a job!! Added bonus.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

2. Re: no longer a student 
    Diamond Member
    Well done Hazel and good luck. My daughter is hopefully off to Uni next year.

3. Re: no longer a student 
    Well done - hope you get the results you're hoping for. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Enjoy your new job

4. Re: no longer a student 
    Well done Hazel - and rather you than me with that course, sounds hard!
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

5. Re: no longer a student 
    Well done hun, if you get a discounted or free entry for friends I will organise a ride out to Longleat and we can all ride through the lion enclosure!

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

6. Re: no longer a student 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    Well done Hazel and good luck. My daughter is hopefully off to Uni next year.
    So how do you feel about tuition fees............. ;D

7. Re: no longer a student 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=monday21 link=1305233024/11#11 date=1305309994]Well done Hazel and good luck. My daughter is hopefully off to Uni next year.
    [/quote]

Very mischievous WB. In politician speak – My views are well documented, I have no further comment to make at this time. However, ………………. ;D

8. Re: no longer a student 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1305233024/15#15 date=1305451297][quote author=monday21 link=1305233024/11#11 date=1305309994]Well done Hazel and good luck. My daughter is hopefully off to Uni next year.
    [/quote]

Very mischievous WB. In politician speak – My views are well documented, I have no further comment to make at this time. However, ………………. ;D[/quote]

I take it your answer is probably 'very reasonable' then Ken

See the loons have vetoed rich bods paying 3x or more the fees...unbelievable considering these extra funds could then be used for peasants to go subsidised.
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

9. Re: no longer a student 
    Platinum Member
    Good for you Hazel [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: no longer a student 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    [quote author=monday21 link=1305233024/16#16 date=1305483675][quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1305233024/15#15 date=1305451297][quote author=monday21 link=1305233024/11#11 date=1305309994]Well done Hazel and good luck. My daughter is hopefully off to Uni next year.
    [/quote]

Very mischievous WB. In politician speak – My views are well documented, I have no further comment to make at this time. However, ………………. ;D[/quote]

I take it your answer is probably 'very reasonable' then Ken

See the loons have vetoed rich bods paying 3x or more the fees...unbelievable considering these extra funds could then be used for peasants to go subsidised.[/quote]

As you mention it Col I do have some more "Very reasonable" points to make on fees - will revisit the topic elsewhere. I don't want to hijack this thread which is about celebrating Hazel's success. Apologies Hazel and well done again. Wish you luck in your new job [smiley=thumbsup.gif]