Notices

Thread: Thinking of making extra money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Thinking of making extra money 
    Platinum Member
    Avon do toiletries, gifts, underwear, jewelry, footwear, leisure accesories etc.

What about Ann Summers?
    I've been to one of their parties and it was a riot.

Chocoholics is another one.

Best to do something your interested in (that's why I came up with sex and chocoalte

2. Re: Thinking of making extra money 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducatista

Best to do something your interested in (that's why I came up with sex and chocoalte
    .. and was it thinking about the former that made you misspell chocolate ??? !!!! ;D ;D

3. Re: Thinking of making extra money 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieD
    I most probably should wear make up :-/ but I don't so it's a no from me chick ( sorry :-*)
    You don't need make up Jackie :-*

4. Re: Thinking of making extra money 
    You all crack me up.

Im going to put lingerie on and take my toiletry bag into the garage to look at my Bridgestones because they are NOT Avon Storms

5. Re: Thinking of making extra money 
    Platinum Member
    Avon products are a lot better than they used to be and often win 'best buys'.

I think its quite easy to buy from them online so not sure how easy/hard it would be to sell for them.....

I went to a Pampered Chef party a few years ago....its tres expensive but lovely stuff - ever thought of something like that? (not sure if there is more profit in it than Avon)

Or Ann Summers?!?

6. Re: Thinking of making extra money 
    Hi Nico
    A friend at work became a rep towards the end of last year but well in time for Christmas. She was given an area local to her and she gained extra new customers from reps who stopped. She did really well. She also did promotions, like spend so much in each campaign for the next so many campaigns & get a free gift, or a prize draw for spending so much in a campaign. She did really well but found in the new year, people had spent up for Christmas & the sales weren't there - I guess it can be very seasonal unless you're really good at pushing for the sales or what promos you're prepared to try.

Best of luck with it if you do decide to give it a go!

Lucy