Notices

Thread: X-Men First Class this weekend anyone?

1. X-Men First Class this weekend anyone? 
    chaps and chapesses,

I'm a bit of a sad comic book movie nerd and would really fancy seeing this movie this saturday night. Its on at 8pm 9.10pm and 10.30pm at the Odeon in Bath.

Seeing as I'm recently single and all my mates from my unit who may be remotely nerdy like me are now in a sandy rocky tip , I was wondering if anyone from here , a gaggle preferably fancied going Sat night ? If we get enough travel down to Bath, grab a bite to eat before and then relax into the geek fest

If anyones up for it let me know , I know one person from the group wants to go along but the more the merrier...

If you're a closet nerd and don't want outing drop me a pm instead . I'm looking at leaving Westbury to be in Bath for 7pm (as thats when the parking gets cheaper ... I am a tight northern git after all ) so if any needs a lift theres space for 3 in the car , same with anyone from Trowvegas who I can pick up on the way ....

Thanks guys

Lisa x

Mods I'm sorry if this should be in the 'Meets and Rideouts ' section , I am blonde and not sleeping much of late so I'm sorry x

2. Re: X-Men First Class this weekend anyone? 
    hey lisa, was it any good?

j

3. Re: X-Men First Class this weekend anyone? 
    It was brilliant, if you're into that kind of movie, lots of questions answered about things from the sequals , a really funny bit part by Hugh Jackman, a 2 word response ending in 'Off' in keeping with Wolverines personality ! ;D

Well worth going to see

4. Re: X-Men First Class this weekend anyone? 
    Diamond Member
    Might try and see this.

Never really been into the comic book films, but I watched the last one (I think - wolverine origins?) and really enjoyed it.

5. Re: X-Men First Class this weekend anyone? 
    Platinum Member
    Not seen Origins, but the first three were excellent. Hopefully the new one will be as good.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

6. Re: X-Men First Class this weekend anyone? 
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTriple
    It was brilliant, if you're into that kind of movie, lots of questions answered about things from the sequals , a really funny bit part by Hugh Jackman, a 2 word response ending in 'Off' in keeping with Wolverines personality ! ;D

Well worth going to see
    Cheers [smiley=thumbsup.gif] It's on the list!