Notices

Thread: Persistant phone users

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Persistant phone users 
    pmsl one day. Noticed this bint was swerving about cos she was on the moby so, purely for my own entertainment, I went alongside sounded the horn and waved me finger at her....christ she nearly died, went red in the face, dropped the moby and braked ...won't do that again :

This pull over to answer the mobe has created yet another hazard. Have you noticed some muppets literally stop on the side of the road, like any road and occasionally not too far from bends instead of turning off or next layby :

Oh yes absolutely right WB
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

2. Re: Persistant phone users 
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    pmsl one day. Noticed this bint was swerving about cos she was on the moby so, purely for my own entertainment, I went alongside sounded the horn and waved me finger at her....christ she nearly died, went red in the face, dropped the moby and braked ...won't do that again :

This pull over to answer the mobe has created yet another hazard. Have you noticed some muppets literally stop on the side of the road, like any road and occasionally not too far from bends instead of turning off or next layby :

Oh yes absolutely right WB
    I've stopped to help people thinking that they had broken down, purely because they were stopped in such a dangerous place, only to find they had stopped to take a call.

3. Re: Persistant phone users 
    I really like the Idea of the fuzz confiscating their £500+ smartphone; removing the SIM and handing it back to the perpetrator and then crushing said phone underfoot.. ;D

I was once sat outside the Red Lion in Gloucester Road in brizzle with my now ex (after she was visiting her ex in Horfield... My taste in women has improved since) and this bimbo in a gold Saab convertable was wating to pull out into Gloucester rd while chatting into her mobile, so I said to Jade (the ex) at the the top of my voice "PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR MOBILES WHILE DRIVING ARE W******S! " I've never seen anyone go so red before or since! She soon dropped the thing!

4. Re: Persistant phone users 
    i once was driving my car and went past a van driver on mobile so i pulled along side him and gave him the phone sign and gave him the W****R sign.....he proceeded to follow me until we got stuck in traffic....he was a car behind me in a queue...he pulled out around the car stuck half on otherside of road and agve me the come on hands. so i got out of car walked towards him and he locked the door and did his window up......so i stood there saying what a idiot he was etc etc and he wanted me to "come on" and now he is sat locked in his van like a baby......dnt tel me to come on when u dnt have the guts to carery it through.

mind u the mood he got me in it was best of he stayed in the van. jumped up little goit. traffic started to move i got back in car....he took the next turning LOL

it makes my bloody boil and makes my temper go awol. my mate was knocked of his cbr....rear ended by a man in a bmw on the phone. didnt see the stationary traffic and collided with his bike @ 45mph in a 30.

> >

5. Re: Persistant phone users 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteW4tcher
    i once was driving my car and went past a van driver on mobile so i pulled along side him and gave him the phone sign and gave him the W****R sign.....he proceeded to follow me until we got stuck in traffic....he was a car behind me in a queue...he pulled out around the car stuck half on otherside of road and agve me the come on hands. so i got out of car walked towards him and he locked the door and did his window up......so i stood there saying what a idiot he was etc etc and he wanted me to "come on" and now he is sat locked in his van like a baby......dnt tel me to come on when u dnt have the guts to carery it through.

mind u the mood he got me in it was best of he stayed in the van. jumped up little goit. traffic started to move i got back in car....he took the next turning LOL

it makes my bloody boil and makes my temper go awol. my mate was knocked of his cbr....rear ended by a man in a bmw on the phone. didnt see the stationary traffic and collided with his bike @ 45mph in a 30.

> >
    Nice one mate!