1. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Good to get a job in these tough times... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

2. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Platinum Member
    Sell one to green man he loves his sound systems ..............................and young men ;D

3. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Congrats... really - well done...

1. Go see your bank manager - wave the job offer letter in his face - he/she should give you an overdraft facility to tide you over 'til payday... (make sure you've carefully worked out how much you need before going - and can account for it... they will ask - and having an answer will impress.)

2. Save hard - flog the 2 stroke - get a 4 stroke.

3. I won't bitch about driving behind you...

4. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Well done hard to get work these days .

5. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Platinum Member
    My first 'proper' job was with Naim Audio back in 1996 (were you even born then ). Used to be a very good place to work, no idea what they're like now, I imaging it's all different people there now.

I was inspecting the PCB's, sometimes building them, occasionally matching pairs of transistors (the most tedious job in the universe). Always wanted to work in the speaker department though. Met my previous serious bird there as well, her Uncle runs (or ran) the US side of the company in Chicago.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

6. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    My first 'proper' job was with Naim Audio back in 1996 (were you even born then ). Used to be a very good place to work, no idea what they're like now, I imaging it's all different people there now.

I was inspecting the PCB's, sometimes building them, occasionally matching pairs of transistors (the most tedious job in the universe). Always wanted to work in the speaker department though. Met my previous serious bird there as well, her Uncle runs (or ran) the US side of the company in Chicago.
    hehe i would have been 4 then there are a few people there who have been there about 30 years so at least a few will be the same people, not 100% sure if i'll be working in wiring or making up the PCB's, they tried me out on both, its mostly still done by hand! Either way I'm planning on enjoy the security of a permanent job, not knowing if you'll be working from one week to the next is one hell of a stressful way to live!

7. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by @bj
    Congrats... really - well done...

1. Go see your bank manager - wave the job offer letter in his face - he/she should give you an overdraft facility to tide you over 'til payday... (make sure you've carefully worked out how much you need before going - and can account for it... they will ask - and having an answer will impress.)

2. Save hard - flog the 2 stroke - get a 4 stroke.

3. I won't bitch about driving behind you...
    Won't be selling the 2 smoke for quite a while yet I'm afraid! i'd rather spend all my money on the bike that lining the [s]conmens[/s] insurance companies pockets! I'll just have to make it go fast enough so you won't catch it! ;D

8. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Good news! Now you can afford to drink water from glass bottles!

9. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Diamond Member
    Congrats, id be lost without music

10. Re: Finally got a job! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry87
    Good news! Now you can afford to drink water from glass bottles!
    rofl xD i don't know about that! just because ive got a job doesn't mean I'm not still a tightass!