Notices

Thread: An evolutionary setback

1. An evolutionary setback 
    Platinum Member
    I think the evolution of human kind is going in the wrong direction, this was posted on 125sbf /facepalm it really makes you wonder...
    "Righty,

2 days ago I got £60 of owed transport money from work cash-in -hand, which was unsealed in an envelope and stashed in the car glove box, which only I use.

2 days ago (the same night) I left my car 2 streets away in a nice quiet elderly residence area.

I never lock the car, there's virtually never anything of value and I'd rather it be looked at and left than windows broke which is costly to fix.

But, it seems I left £40 in the glove box and left the car overnight in this street of which i know a few people from childhood but rarely see to speak to these days.

Now, this morning there's a note demanding I don't park my car there anymore, obviously from a resident but it was not in anyway affecting any regular of that street and I can't find the £40 anywhere.. my dad says it's my fault, for expecting my car to be left since it's my property. I'm adament it's an apparent theifs fault for not respecting my space, my privacy and and having the both the audacity and lack of any morale compass to be able to do this.

What's annoyed me about this, is the note was left on my drivers seat - so some dimwit has open the car, been inside and left the note, which they could have simply put under a windscreen wiper.

I'm not happy, I feel violated. I will be doing such again in future to catch the culprit..

But, another forum I use say it's my fault for leaving the car unlocked with cash inside. It's effectively burglary so how's it my fault?? "

2. Re: An evolutionary setback 
    Whats this world coming too? You cant even leave cash in your unlocked car overnight!

Im going straight out now to remove the £150 i left under my passenger wiper for road tax. Hooligans! ;D ;D ;D

3. Re: An evolutionary setback 
    Platinum Member
    Dude

You left your car unlocked with cash in it in a random street.

Thats pretty fkn stupid.

Sympathy level: -2

4. Re: An evolutionary setback 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    Dude

You left your car unlocked with cash in it in a random street.

Thats pretty fkn stupid.

Sympathy level: -2

That's pretty much the response he got... I thought it was so stupid it was worth a repost up here

5. Re: An evolutionary setback 
    Knuckle-dragger... :
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

6. Re: An evolutionary setback 
    That's so stupid it's almost unbelievable

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

7. Re: An evolutionary setback 
    Neanderthal!! :
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

8. Re: An evolutionary setback 
    Platinum Member
    Where you failed was not leaving your keys in the ignition so they could have moved it to a better place??

Dont forget to leave your laptop in the boot & your satnav in the glovebox...

9. Re: An evolutionary setback 
    What is the reg. no. and which street
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!