Notices

Thread: London riots

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: London riots 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty

The old bill should quit pussyfooting around, bring out the baton rounds and the water cannon, and the following morning haul all those they've arrested back to the scene, all wearing orange Guantanamo suits and chained together, and make them clear it all up in full view of the public...
    Agree entirely. I'd even pay to watch that!
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

2. Re: London riots 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellybambam
    [quote author=Scotty link=1312843386/19#19 date=1312913642]

The old bill should quit pussyfooting around, bring out the baton rounds and the water cannon, and the following morning haul all those they've arrested back to the scene, all wearing orange Guantanamo suits and chained together, and make them clear it all up in full view of the public...
    Agree entirely. I'd even pay to watch that![/quote]

It'd make a great film! Cameron is bound to be a bit p!ssed as he's had to come back early from his luxury holiday (bless), I have a feeling tonight they wont have the kid gloves on again...

Mr Cameron - NOW do you feel like a dick for making all those police "redundant"... :P

3. Re: London riots 
    Chatterbox
    I bet Gavin from Autoglass isn't looking forward to work in the morning....
    Everything else is shyte

4. Re: London riots 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    Heard an interesting interview with a Turkish restaurant owner on R2 today.
    He and the other Turkish businessmen in his area banded together to protect their shops/restaurants.
    The mob aproached them and said they only wanted to target the blue chip companies like Nandos and Vodaphone (Nandos is a franchise so effectively a pivate business)
    They stood their ground until someone broke a window, then they charged. The brave mob crapped themselves and legged it even though they out numbered the shop owners.

I've spent a lot of time in Turkey and you quickly realise that although friendly, if you threaten a Turks livelyhood you're gonna lose a f*cking arm.

Sometimes you need to fight fire with fire.......but not if you're a fireman.

If more 'normal' people did this then they'd be scared sh*tless.......yes it would be scarey but by god it would bring a sense of community back and support the police etc....lets face it they need our support.....bloody sort the little gits out !!!

5. Re: London riots 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    [quote author=Nellybambam link=1312843386/20#20 date=1312914413][quote author=Scotty link=1312843386/19#19 date=1312913642]

Agree entirely. I'd even pay to watch that![/quote]

Just remember the mantra " We are all in this together "
    It seems as though we are NOT in this together.
    Rabb

It'd make a great film! Cameron is bound to be a bit p!ssed as he's had to come back early from his luxury holiday (bless), I have a feeling tonight they wont have the kid gloves on again...

Mr Cameron - NOW do you feel like a dick for making all those police "redundant"... :P
    [/quote]

6. Re: London riots 
    Go out , hose them down with Smart Water, pick them up days / weeks later , you carry the brand that is more or less invisible you have no excuses for being there... You have foregone your human rights by setting fire to peoples homes, livelihoods and being a general dick... obviously this is what happens when you close the local youth clubs!!

Honestly Dex, I think many of us who are not on ops and sat back in camp would relish the chance to use our 'Public Order ' Training on these little scrotes.... A few rubber bullets , a bit of tear gas and bring over the water cannons from the province and give them a taste of what the Provo's and the Prods used to come up against when they decided to play up .... However we wouldn't be facing down armed terrorists at the same time.

It would only take one night on the streets of clashing with our Armed Forces to put this to bed and a few more nights of 'Peaceful' patrolling....

The riots over the last few nights have NOTHING to do with that lad being shot, who in all fairness did have a loaded pistol and that was enough to put officers lives at threat... You live by the sword, you die by the sword!

The riots now are about causing chaos, running wild, looting , getting away with whatever they like because they think they are untouchable ! Sorry kids but you're not .... Using, no jobs, nothing to do blah etc, poor backgrounds is no excuse, FGS I come from Teesside , one of the biggest unemployment blackspots in the country ... Have we seen the smoggies kicking off trashing Middlesbrough and the surrounding areas ? Nope , because we know the value of things even when we have bugger all !

Give the police the tools to do the job and if they are not up to it I'm sure theres plenty of soldiers will volunteer for that public order work, its a hell of a work out after all !

7. Re: London riots 
    Diamond Member
    The events over the past few days have made me ashamed to be English.

I mean how the hell did we let Swagger Jagger get to No. 1?

8. Re: London riots 
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    The events over the past few days have made me ashamed to be English.

I mean how the hell did we let Swagger Jagger get to No. 1?
    What are you on-about? it's a brilliant 'song', i'm gonna go and loot me a copy.

1/4 million chavs can't be wrong.

9. Re: London riots 
    Platinum Member
    Well the riots are moving toward where i lived 7 months ago Bromley/Orpington area there have already been some "minor" incidents there but the major stuff is moving that way! Just hope my mates don't get caught up in any of the violence!
    Personally i think they should just give the police a big pile of guns and tear gas and let them go nuts! I'm sure these chavy little ****s would slouch off back to their council houses soon enough if they had guns shoved in their faces! This has nothing to do with anybody being shot, race or religion or anything else its about people thinking they can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it, and at the moment they're being proved right!
    This country has become so bloody soft it can't even defend itself against... well itself! If the police use force to try and stop the rioters they get done for assault and accused of racism and police brutality and if they don't use force to try and stop it then they get harassed for not doing their jobs. Their hands are so tied up by red tape that they are completely unable to do anything but throw harsh language at people and even that is a contentious matter!
    We need to rip up the rule book, throw away the labour party, make health and safety a criminal offense, remove "Politically correct" from the dictionary and start over!

10. Re: London riots 
    Platinum Member
    Just saw this and spat water all over my PC
    Employee from Waterstones Manchester: "We'll stay open. If they steal some books they might learn something."