Notices

Thread: London riots

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. London riots 
    Platinum Member
    I am horrified by what is happening in London.
    I feel so sorry for all those that are affected.
    Truly shocked!
    Rabb.

2. Re: London riots 
    Kicked off in Brum to ain't they Rabb ?

The wringing hand wet weekend lot are out bleating.

A plod was shot at with, I guess, an illegal firearm and fortunately survived but the alleged attacker is taken out.Wonder what would've happened if the plod was killed and the attacker had escaped ? :-?

Remember what happened to PC Keith Blakelock [R.I.P.] and the subsequent legal debacle and silence from 'community' last time at Broadwater Farm plus the £millions thrown at the area ever since...these places are a tinderbox that have been allowed to grow.

I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

3. Re: London riots 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    Kicked off in Brum to ain't they Rabb ?

The wringing hand wet weekend lot are out bleating.

A plod was shot at with, I guess, an illegal firearm and fortunately survived but the alleged attacker is taken out.Wonder what would've happened if the plod was killed and the attacker had escaped ? :-?

Remember what happened to PC Keith Blakelock [R.I.P.] and the subsequent legal debacle and silence from 'community' last time at Broadwater Farm plus the £millions thrown at the area ever since...these places are a tinderbox that have been allowed to grow.

If I were a politician - now is the time to bring in batton rounds, tear gas, gazer guns and the army!
    Rabb.

4. Re: London riots 
    Platinum Member
    Yes Col - I saw on the news yesterday that shops in the town centre of Brum were attacked last night. I would also get the water cannons out - that will drown their enthusiasm for violence and robbery. There should also be a curfew in all areas concerned! Mobile phone systems in certain areas should be turned off so that these criminals cannot organise.
    Rabb.

5. Re: London riots 
    Platinum Member
    Seconded... we have become an Anarchy state - in Europe etc they would be out there with gas & batons knocking heads together, we are apparently too scared of more retribution to do anything about our major cities running riot??!

Our children are in a lot of cases undisciplined, overeducated & too lazy to work - why should they when we have the dole??

"Hey, dont smash that window or we will send you to a remand centre for 3 months where you can smoke weed and play x-box all day!"

"Mr Jones grabbed my arm too hard because I threw something at his head, look - a slight red mark! How dare he!"

Save me... take me back a decade or two when we all had discipline & something to fear, I was terrified of my parents & the Police! Now we are turning into some sort of laughing-stock emergency bank for countrys nothing to do with us??

6. Re: London riots 
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    Seconded... we have become an Anarchy state - in Europe etc they would be out there with gas & batons knocking heads together, we are apparently too scared of more retribution to do anything about our major cities running riot??!

Our children are in a lot of cases undisciplined, overeducated & too lazy to work - why should they when we have the dole??

"Hey, dont smash that window or we will send you to a remand centre for 3 months where you can smoke weed and play x-box all day!"

"Mr Jones grabbed my arm too hard because I threw something at his head, look - a slight red mark! How dare he!"

Save me... take me back a decade or two when we all had discipline & something to fear, I was terrified of my parents & the Police! Now we are turning into some sort of laughing-stock emergency bank for countrys nothing to do with us??
    +1

Totally agree.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: London riots 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W
    [quote author=470four link=1312843386/4#4 date=1312870843]Seconded... we have become an Anarchy state - in Europe etc they would be out there with gas & batons knocking heads together, we are apparently too scared of more retribution to do anything about our major cities running riot??!

+1

Totally agree.[/quote]

+2

8. Re: London riots 
    Platinum Member
    Perhaps if they dropped petrol/diesel prices to an acceptable rate then the people wouldnt be so p!ssed about things??

I'll get my lighter...

9. Re: London riots 

Disgusting behaviour, violence, mindless looting and arson by those who, because of so many loopholes, laws and 'human rights' seem to think they have a right to do it????. What happened to respect for where you live and who you live around. I am appaulled by all of this.

Send in the armed forces to back up the police and fire fighters, use water canons etc to stop it all. I'm sick of some people thinking it's perfectly acceptable to behave in this matter. What is this country coming to when we just let them get away with it? > Nice to see Mr Cameron enjoyed a few more days holiday before flying back to 'sort' this crap out! PAH

Those 'in charge' who have passed all these laws protecting the 'human rights' of people are far too soft and frightened of repercussions by those in society who run riot and cause mayhem because they know they will get away with it ...it's a crazy way to live.

rant over, sorry.

Roxy

10. Re: London riots 
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    Perhaps if they dropped petrol/diesel prices to an acceptable rate then the people wouldnt be so p!ssed about things??

I'll get my lighter...

Ohhh that'll be expensive at current prices.... ;D
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"