Go out , hose them down with Smart Water, pick them up days / weeks later , you carry the brand that is more or less invisible you have no excuses for being there... You have foregone your human rights by setting fire to peoples homes, livelihoods and being a general dick... obviously this is what happens when you close the local youth clubs!!

Honestly Dex, I think many of us who are not on ops and sat back in camp would relish the chance to use our 'Public Order ' Training on these little scrotes.... A few rubber bullets , a bit of tear gas and bring over the water cannons from the province and give them a taste of what the Provo's and the Prods used to come up against when they decided to play up .... However we wouldn't be facing down armed terrorists at the same time.

It would only take one night on the streets of clashing with our Armed Forces to put this to bed and a few more nights of 'Peaceful' patrolling....

The riots over the last few nights have NOTHING to do with that lad being shot, who in all fairness did have a loaded pistol and that was enough to put officers lives at threat... You live by the sword, you die by the sword!

The riots now are about causing chaos, running wild, looting , getting away with whatever they like because they think they are untouchable ! Sorry kids but you're not .... Using, no jobs, nothing to do blah etc, poor backgrounds is no excuse, FGS I come from Teesside , one of the biggest unemployment blackspots in the country ... Have we seen the smoggies kicking off trashing Middlesbrough and the surrounding areas ? Nope , because we know the value of things even when we have bugger all !

Give the police the tools to do the job and if they are not up to it I'm sure theres plenty of soldiers will volunteer for that public order work, its a hell of a work out after all !