Notices

Thread: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossio
    To be honest I cant say Im surprised.
    The police are the police for a reason and they have a job to do.
    If you wanna wave things around and not take things seriously then you are gonna be made an example of.
    If you want to slate them then using a public forum is a pretty daft thing to do anyway.
    Im sure those of us who do try to stick to the law dont appreciate it when some want to draw attention to a pretty law abiding site.
    Sorry bud but I cant offer any sympathy...and bunging it up on here again is just bringing more attention to yourself.

+1
    very well said
    + 1

2. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Diamond Member
    Newnut, I won’t comment on your particular situation in case I’m charged with conspiring to commit an unlawful act. :P However, the ‘state’ is suffering from a chronic bout of paranoia and I believe our right to free speech is being eroded. One of the guys that received a 4 year jail term earlier in the week for attempting to incite a riot on FB, claimed he had too much to drink and was only joking. I am very careful with my wording of a post because there is always a danger that “Big Brother” may misconstrue my comments. It appears that even a tongue in cheek admission to something on a public forum is tantamount to a confession in these worrying times.

3. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Platinum Member
    Also if plod and web vigilantes are not surfing the internet looking for stuff. All info from ISP's goes somewhere to be checked (not that I am paranoid). All info and pictures I post on the internet I consider public domain.

4. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    TUT TUT 470four ;D ;D...lol....not what i was saying at all...

Banning people is a very last resort (that can only be done by the moderators) when the majority of members have had enough of someones particular behaviour or for something of a serious nature.....all newnut has done is put himself in a bad situation by his own actions without upsetting anyone or causing other members 'grief' so to speak.
    Bless him we were all young once.
    : : : :

5. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    470 four i have left it on there as i cant get done for it twice. Also it wasn't evan me! stupid, retarded? i think your upset over this more than me! lol

6. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Diamond Member
    Newnut, perhaps you should consider moving to a more tolerant society like Saudi Arabia. I say cut of his hand and let him stay on the forum. :P How is the old man?

7. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    Newnut, perhaps you should consider moving to a more tolerant society like Saudi Arabia. I say cut of his hand and let him stay on the forum. :P How is the old man?
    lol. not sure, haven't spoke to him all week. was gonna try and get down this week end to see him but being relieved of my beer tokens im gonna give it a miss. >

8. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Diamond Member
    A dying breed old Jayjay. I had a mate who used to ride back from his local 3 up in the 70's. Sober of course and for the benefit of BB, he's dead now. lol

9. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newnut
    470 four i have left it on there as i cant get done for it twice. Also it wasn't evan me! stupid, retarded? i think your upset over this more than me! lol
    If I had a sect.59 & a £150 fine I wouldnt be laughing it off...

You are on the wrong forum if you are chasing some kind of "Yeah bruv innit only a liddle wheelie what they on about!!" reaction? ;D

Not
    Helping
    Yourself...

10. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    god i've led a sheltered life!!!!!

what is a sect59 ?

is this a general countrywide thing or area specific?