1. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Diamond Member
    I understand it's what us "goody two shoe's" types never get ;D ;D

2. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishbob
    god i've led a sheltered life!!!!!

what is a sect59 ?

is this a general countrywide thing or area specific?
    A section 59 is basically a type of ASBO for vehicles and the driver for bad behaviour whether it be wheelies, burnouts excessive noise from stereos etc. There are nationwide and if you have one on the vehicle and its caught in a negative manner within 12 months it will be taken to compound.

Newnut - you never mentioned about the videos - slightly changes the story! On another forum members had houses raided due to videos and bikes, gear, pictures and computers taken as evidence - none of which had a section 59! You got off lightly as none of their stuff was returned for a long time! Police have people searching Youtube and suchlike all the time for videos - if you want to prat about don't make their life easy and post it hence the majority of stunt vids that are posted are filmed off road or private roads

3. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Diamond Member
    Im still confused as to how you can get another section 59 just from someone seeing stuff on here and vids on youtube?

Ive had 2 section 59's both in the car, luckily more than a year apart

4. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    Im still confused as to how you can get another section 59 just from someone seeing stuff on here and vids on youtube?
    Yeah I'd like that explained because the vid was already on YT wasn't it ?

I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

5. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Diamond Member
    ???????............. confoosed :-(
    if there was no link from your original post to you tube (or a mention of videos) , then how did one of us grass you up??????

6. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    I must say Newnut, either put up or shut up!

If you know who it is then report them to the Admin and have it delt with, if you do ot know then do not make accusations for which you have no evedence!

did you post anything on youtube?? If so then there is your answer and you owe all of us an apology.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Diamond Member
    I dont think this is a subject that the admin should deal with??? (Yet!)
    if there is a personal situation between two members, and no one is offended by "off-site" happenings, then what are admin expected to do???.... surely their job is to keep a forum clean, and remove offensive material (along with steer the groups/forums direction)...

dont think anyone has been offensive so far that would need the admin to step in...

8. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    If you post something like you did up on a public and free-to-join forum then you've got to expect someone to take offence - bearing in mind the demographic of the membership of WB you're bound to piss someone off, if only our resident police (yes, there are numerous members who are police, and bloody nice people they are too).

I would suggest considering the possible consequences of posting that type of thread before doing it next time
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

9. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Well! I have to agree with Dabz - it was perhaps a bit silly to post the sec 59.
    But in my defense, I inherited a keen sense of humour and have always considered WB as 'being amongst friends'. Although this is certainly true of most, it was naive of me to not expect the occasional exception.
    As for evidence - the local officer left me in no doubt that he had been 'tipped off' by someone on WB. shame.
    This person - if not an officer him/herself - has a good working knowledge of the police service. All I asked - if his/her action was based on his/her idea of integrity, they should have the courage to show the same level of integrity by announcing who they are.
    As for harsh treatment for doing something silly, heaven forbid we go down that road. Let him without fault cast the first stone.
    Just one more note for Ken, I agree we have to fight to protect our freedom of speech and the freedoms we enjoy in Britain.
    BTW.
    VOTE HUNAR FOR PRIME MINISTER! ! ! !

10. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Platinum Member
    Mate.

YOU pulled the wheelie down a high street :

YOU decided to put it on YOUR Youtube

YOU got the b*llocking

YOU got the fine...

No-one's fault on here.

Suck it up and stop the p!ssin & whinging...