Notices

Thread: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    some body on this site DID obviously take offense to me posting my sec 59 or what ever it was and as a result my bike was seized yesterday! no worries tho i have it back just 150 beer tokens lighter!
    so could the offended please surprise me by showing that you arnt ashamed of your twisted morality and have the guts to make your self known to me as i wouldn't want to make the mistake of talking to such a person. I bet you dont. ;D ;D ;D

2. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    how did they sieze it after youd already had an asbo? im confused>>>>

3. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Platinum Member
    Can't see how they could take it after the section 59 is a road ASBO if your caught acting in a similar manner within a 12 month period rather than just talking about it and what you could do/ or could have done.

Rest assure it wasn't me who narked you in! Hmmmm wonder if it was that new member who I accused of being plod??

4. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Platinum Member
    ANYBODY on here, or even viewing the site could be Plod...

I wouldnt have thought they would take lightly somebody waving their section 59 around like a Diploma??

5. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    that new member i believe was the plod who gave me the 59, informed by someone on this site of what i did, they then scouted my you tube vids and used them as evidence! sneaky bar stewards. the video is still on my you tube. its hardly worth their time, maybe they have trouble catching real criminals. i was told to remove it, i've forgotton how to mysteriously

6. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    ANYBODY on here, or even viewing the site could be Plod...

I wouldnt have thought they would take lightly somebody waving their section 59 around like a Diploma??
    its my document to do what i wish with is it not? how can it offend any police unless they feel it was wrong

7. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Like has been said , anyone can check this forum without being a member, you can view 90% or more of this forum without logging in as a member.... Sorry you lost money but I guess it goes as a warning to others

PS I never saw the post you're referring to but I guess someone must have who took the hump to it .

8. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newnut
    that new member i believe was the plod who gave me the 59, informed by someone on this site of what i did, they then scouted my you tube vids and used them as evidence! sneaky bar stewards. the wheelie is still on my you tube, its a pathetic little 2 inch thing. hardly worth their time, maybe they have trouble catching real criminals. i was told to remove it, i've forgotton how to mysteriously.
    The Police are FAR from fkn stupid and like the rest of us have full access to any public forum... :

Small wheelie or not, you are/were retarded to post it on Youtube for all to see & Proper Thick to leave it on there after being told to remove it.

They are probably reading this right now and discussing what next to do to rein you in.

Will it take another £150 fine for you to wake up??

Sympathy level: Minus 12

9. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    Quote Originally Posted by newnut
    some body on this site DID obviously take offense to me posting my sec 59 or what ever it was and as a result my bike was seized yesterday! no worries tho i have it back just 150 beer tokens lighter!
    so could the offended please surprise me by showing that you arnt ashamed of your twisted morality and have the guts to make your self known to me as i wouldn't want to make the mistake of talking to such a person. I bet you dont. ;D ;D ;D

To be honest I cant say Im surprised.
    The police are the police for a reason and they have a job to do.
    If you wanna wave things around and not take things seriously then you are gonna be made an example of.
    If you want to slate them then using a public forum is a pretty daft thing to do anyway.
    Im sure those of us who do try to stick to the law dont appreciate it when some want to draw attention to a pretty law abiding site.
    Sorry bud but I cant offer any sympathy...and bunging it up on here again is just bringing more attention to yourself.

10. Re: follow on from asbo for bikers! lol 
    To be honest I cant say Im surprised.
    The police are the police for a reason and they have a job to do.
    If you wanna wave things around and not take things seriously then you are gonna be made an example of.
    If you want to slate them then using a public forum is a pretty daft thing to do anyway.
    Im sure those of us who do try to stick to the law dont appreciate it when some want to draw attention to a pretty law abiding site.
    Sorry bud but I cant offer any sympathy...and bunging it up on here again is just bringing more attention to yourself.

+1
    very well said