Notices

Thread: WB'ers in HM forces

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    Two more parcels on their way today, any donations for further parcels gratefully received, ta muchly
    Remember donations can be left at the H&C or the Polebarn.
    It's Lilac... not pink!

2. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    Jackie, thank you. I will give you my details once I deploy.

Once again, thank you.

3. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    I'd like to thank everyone for my parcel that arrived today

The biscuits were really popular and lasted all of 5 minutes and I'll share the rest with the guys within my section.

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it

4. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    Glad to know parcels are arriving safely and pretty quickly too, well done BFPO!
    Chris Mark as soon have you have an address pm it to me and i'll get a parcel on its way to you.
    Emlyn will have another parcel for you on it's way next week, any request for specfic contents?
    It's Lilac... not pink!

5. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieD
    Glad to know parcels are arriving safely and pretty quickly too, well done BFPO!
    Chris Mark as soon have you have an address pm it to me and i'll get a parcel on its way to you.
    Emlyn will have another parcel for you on it's way next week, any request for specfic contents?
    I'm not fussy Jackie, it's nice to receive things out here especially as the Brit shop seems to be aimed at millionaires.

If there's anything you guys would like from here, feel free to let me know (AK47's aren't an option )

6. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    Only just seen this thread - Jackie, what a great idea! Will bring some bits over to yours next Friday

Emlyn - go on.... give me an idea as to what you and your guys would like in the next one?

7. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma_Nokes
    Only just seen this thread - Jackie, what a great idea! Will bring some bits over to yours next Friday

Emlyn - go on.... give me an idea as to what you and your guys would like in the next one?
    I could do with the will to live as this place is a giant, yet pretty, s**t hole ;D

I'm honestly not fussy when it comes to receiving gifts but as you're asking, I'd like a brand new R1 but with the 2kg limit, you'll have to send it bit by bit :

8. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRowner
    [quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1295054824/45#45 date=1299949816]Only just seen this thread - Jackie, what a great idea! Will bring some bits over to yours next Friday

I could do with the will to live as this place is a giant, yet pretty, s**t hole ;D

I'm honestly not fussy when it comes to receiving gifts but as you're asking, I'd like a brand new R1 but with the 2kg limit, you'll have to send it bit by bit :[/quote]

It's not just the 2kg limit, remember it also has to fit in a shoe box! ;D
    It's Lilac... not pink!

9. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    I'll start with the nuts and bolts then! ;D

10. Re: WB'ers in HM forces 
    I've been in touch with a guy at Mortons publications (who produce the Motorcycle Monthly mewspaper, amongst others) and he's going to try and send me a selection of their magazines each month - nothing guaranteed, but equally he won't charge us for them either
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...