Notices

Thread: Garage break in - bike missing :(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Garage break in - bike missing :( 
    Platinum Member
    you could go one better and set it up with a live fire round a blow the fekers legs off

2. Re: Garage break in - bike missing :( 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoYou
    you could go one better and set it up with a live fire round a blow the fekers legs off
    Lol probably not advisable if YOU have a senior moment, forget the thing is armed and go waltzing into your own garage...

3. Re: Garage break in - bike missing :( 
    If your not sure about its legality, phone Wiltshire Firearms department at http://www.wiltshire.police.uk/index...amp;Itemid=402

They are very helpful

4. Re: Garage break in - bike missing :( 
    Platinum Member
    I was on the understanding that breaking into someones property and stealing their motorcycle wasnt particularly "legal" either??

5. Re: Garage break in - bike missing :( 
    Trouble is everything is one sided in the favour of the thieving scum. If the perp broke in and had a heart attack and croaked after you let him have the 12 gauge blank, apart from having to get your bike past it you might find yourself sued or worse.

I like the idea of scaring the bejesus out of some scrote who attempts to break in to my shed. Mind you my garage is a dump so hopefully they would injure themselves anyway.

6. Re: Garage break in - bike missing :( 
    what you worried about legal tosh for :-?---the scum croaks put it under the roses[get any money outta pockets and burn any other stuff] --plod ain't gonna knock on your door asking if you had seen so-n-so because he was intending on thieving from you on such and such a night

look on it as service to comooniteee 8-)
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!