Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Branded 

LMAO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Roxy x

2. Re: Branded 
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/?gclid=CIjv2dnRnasCFesLtAodjSDsiA

;D ;D
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: Branded 
    Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
    There was I happily sending a flirty reply to a PM and all of a sudden I was accused by the site of “Form Spoofing

Now I’ve been accused of a number of things in my long and dismal life but not once have I ever been accused of spoofing a form !

I once had to re upholster an old rocking chair and in the process did need to do some “foam stuffing“, but I’m sure that’s the closest I’ve ever come - honest

What’s more, when I tried to close the message it logged me out and made a funny “bonk” noise at me like I’d done something very bad :-/

So here am I, an outcast from the club forum, Pmless and distraught, branded a “Form Spoofer” for the rest of my life, no doubt I’ll be on the front of the Wiltshire Times on Friday, I can see the headlines now “Westbury Man in Form Spoof Allegation” and a blurry paparazzi type photo of me, photoshop’d to make it look like I’ve been caught in the act of Spoof.

All I can say is that I honestly have never spoofed anything not least a form, and any spoofing I would have been tempted to do would have been carried out in the privacy of my own home and not in the office 8-)

It was a stitch up govn’r - “Free the Westbury One

G

Everything else is shyte

4. Re: Branded 
    I fear that "Form Spoofers" may have a separate camping enclosure at Snett... I'd keep quiet about it Gerry, we wouldn't want you to get lynched - at least not before you've been on your knees cleaning my bike...
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

5. Re: Branded 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    I fear that "Form Spoofers" may have a separate camping enclosure at Snett... I'd keep quiet about it Gerry, we wouldn't want you to get lynched - at least not before you've been on your knees cleaning my bike...
    As long as it's got a nice powershower, kingsize bed and a log fire I'll rough it ;D

So Dabz.. or anybody, what's the Form Spoofing message about - really ???

G

6. Re: Branded 
    God knows, never seen that error before!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

7. Re: Branded 
    I believe it's the interraction of the forum script and cookies stored on the pc, to prevent (in the case of forums) naughty people from multiple/spam posting or pm'ing. Probably triggered by logging in twice e.g. by using the back button instead of links.

Most commonly you see it on voting / reviews of products, holidays etc. If I sell widgets online and 50 customers think they're crap and award 1 star, by altering the script I can suddenly turn that into a 5 star rating just by making one vote.

Either refresh the page or log out and log in again (but using the proper logout / sign in links rather than the back and forward buttons) and all should be fine again.

J

8. Re: Branded 
    yeh, what he said :P
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

9. Re: Branded 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    yeh, what he said :P

LMAO ;D ;D ;D

Roxy x

10. Re: Branded 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    God knows, never seen that error before!

I think it's caused by a Gerry...... it's a strange form of computer virus that poses as an ARS6 riding motorcyclist!!! ;D
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"