There was I happily sending a flirty reply to a PM and all of a sudden I was accused by the site of “Form Spoofing

Now I’ve been accused of a number of things in my long and dismal life but not once have I ever been accused of spoofing a form !

I once had to re upholster an old rocking chair and in the process did need to do some “foam stuffing“, but I’m sure that’s the closest I’ve ever come - honest

What’s more, when I tried to close the message it logged me out and made a funny “bonk” noise at me like I’d done something very bad :-/

So here am I, an outcast from the club forum, Pmless and distraught, branded a “Form Spoofer” for the rest of my life, no doubt I’ll be on the front of the Wiltshire Times on Friday, I can see the headlines now “Westbury Man in Form Spoof Allegation” and a blurry paparazzi type photo of me, photoshop’d to make it look like I’ve been caught in the act of Spoof.

All I can say is that I honestly have never spoofed anything not least a form, and any spoofing I would have been tempted to do would have been carried out in the privacy of my own home and not in the office 8-)

It was a stitch up govn’r - “Free the Westbury One

G