Notices

Thread: Stelvio

1. Stelvio 
    Platinum Member
    Went over to George Dubyah in Swindon yesterday for a test ride on the Yam Super Tenere. Wasn't taxed, so took a Guzzi Stelvio out instead. Too tall and too fat (for my little legs), to vibey and the screen was absolutely awful, making my head vibrate so badly from turbulence I got blurred vision and a headache from it! Fuelling was a bit choppy as well, hunting and running lean everywhere in traffic.

However, the engine has a really nice spread of torque, very easy to use and nicer than the GS1200 I think (very little torque steer), handling was good on the move if a bit floppy at slow speeds, seat and pegs arrangement was VERY comfy and it has something like a 30 litre tank!

Couldn't live with one though. Was good to get back on the Falco, which felt like a tiny taught rocket ship in comparison.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

2. Re: Stelvio 
    Let us know if you get a go on a Super Ten. Interested to know what they're like... :-?
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

3. Re: Stelvio 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    Let us know if you get a go on a Super Ten. Interested to know what they're like... :-?

Expensive!

Although, Dubya's does have them with about £3k of kit thrown in free at the moment. So I guess they're not exactly flying out of the showroom...