Notices

Thread: Apple

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Apple 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    The iPod, iPhone and iPad and 3 devices that I couldn't live without
    I feel like a dinosaur. ;D
    I've never owned, or wanted all three, I use one of my daughter's hand-me-down phones, It's probably 10 years old, only touch it once or twice a week, modern technology has passed me by!! He He!
    I still use my trusty VCR to record TV programmes!!
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

2. Re: Apple 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    [quote author=Dabz link=1317805394/17#17 date=1318100271]The iPod, iPhone and iPad and 3 devices that I couldn't live without
    I feel like a dinosaur. ;D
    I've never owned, or wanted all three, I use one of my daughter's hand-me-down phones, It's probably 10 years old, only touch it once or twice a week, modern technology has passed me by!! He He!
    I still use my trusty VCR to record TV programmes!! [/quote]

If it works and you're happy with it - then that's all that matters!

3. Re: Apple 
    Hang on.... I had an i test in specsavers.... does that count!! ;D ;D ;D
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

4. Re: Apple 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    The iPod, iPhone and iPad and 3 devices that I couldn't live without
    3 devices I couldn't live without are iWater, iFood & iAir...

I also find iShelter is a bit of a life enhancer - especially in these northen climes...

Given that the basics are taken care of - iCountryside & iNature are the next life enhancers...

iPod - what the f*** is that..? I have a vague idea it is some sort music player - but don't think I have ever knowingly encountered one - and have no perception that my life would ever be enhanced if I did... (as opposed to any other kind of music player - eg. radio)

5. Re: Apple 
    Diamond Member
    I wonder how many more thousands of our elderly will have died from preventable cold-related illnesses by the time the i 6 range of gadgets reach the high street? :'(

I would join the consumer congregation in worship at the altar of technology if it was applied for the better of mankind.

6. Re: Apple 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    Hang on.... I had an i test in specsavers.... does that count!! ;D ;D ;D
    Yep - that counts......;D

7. Re: Apple 
    Well I've just bought my other half a somy Ericsson play! Half price direct from sony! £220!!!

There is no way she is having the same mobile as me! I'll be picking her mobile up instead of mine...

I have to say and sorry guys I am a bit of a techno nerd! Before I got this phone I went through five mobiles in a year! Cancelled my contract early to get a better phone!!!

I think I need to be in rehab lol! ;D

8. Re: Apple 
    Platinum Member
    [quote author=monday21 link=1317805394/24#24 date=1318115172]I wonder how many more thousands of our elderly will have died from preventable cold-related illnesses by the time the i 6 range of gadgets reach the high street? :'(

I would join the consumer congregation in worship at the altar of technology if it was applied for the better of mankind.
    [/quote

It does apply to the better of mankind.
    Youngsters are being taught with these devices and therefore the next generation of immunologists, research bio-chemists e.t.c will benefit from this sort of technology. Who knows one of these kids could even discover a cure for the common cold! Availablity to this sort of technology speeds up information flow and understanding and therefore advances in science will be quicker because of it!

9. Re: Apple 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaDog
    Its a phone!!!!
    That's true, if that's all you want from your handset. But I use my phone for email, web browsing, satnav, making calls, watching films & television, listening to music & radio, playing games, reading books etc.

I just find it easier to have 1 gadget that can do it all, whereas you probably have lots of products for each of those things.

One solution isn't better than another, just horses for courses....

10. Re: Apple 
    i have a nokia n8.......it makes calls it does texts and i can do emails for work.... good enough.