Notices

Thread: Apple

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Apple 
    Diamond Member
    Well, after months of waiting to see cool new stuff the Iphone 5 will have, and to see if it can tempt me back to an Iphone after switching to the HTC, I'm glad I didn't sit up waiting to hear the announcement!

What a let down. No Iphone 5 at all after all the hype! All they are doing is essentially the Iphone 4 but with high quality speech recognition. How many people actually use this feature anyway?

I'll be sticking with the droid platform methinks for a while longer yet. Apple fans will always go on about how they have the best handset, and vice versa. I like them both. I've had both, but I'll be sticking with my HTC I think. Just as good as the iphone in almost every way, but I don't have to [s]corrupt[/s] jailbreak the operating system to get it to do what I want. And I don't have to have Itunes to do anything as well.

2. Re: Apple 
    Diamond Member
    i was sat in a pub with a right sad muppet last night, he was watching the live updates from Apple.....and got in a right state when they announced that "no 5 this time".......

Apple are taking the pi55 out of their loyal supporters....AGAIN!!!.... and as for the sad apple muppets who thought it was AMAZING that apple now made a phone in WHITE!!!!!!.......... do you really think were that stupid????.......

oh, by the way, i think my Sony Ericsson is fantastic ;-)

3. Re: Apple 
    I know! Shocking to be honest I have the Iphone 4 and I can think of much better mobiles!

I like the phone but it does have problems...

My contract ends next August so I hope something comes out then...

Otherwise I am switching as, my Iphone I am sick of up-dating it and the fact you can only plug it into 5 PCs and when it freezes you cannot take the battery out! I hang people up as I accidently press the end button...

But the graphics are good...

x

4. Re: Apple 
    I may have to hang on to my Iphone 3GS for another year until the 5 is released . To be honest I have that many Apps that I don't want to just let go of and switch to an android phone.... I love the 3GS anyway so its not a major 'MUST HAVE A NEW PHONE' issue for me .

It does everything I need it to and more so I can hang on another 12 months regardless

Still a bit let down that the upgrade isn't much of one >

5. Re: Apple 
    sorry, you guys are in a piss because a company didn't create a product you wanted? do you sit moaning at Microsoft for not bringing out Windows 8 yet? Or shall we moan at suzuki for bringing out this year's gsxr this year but not next year's? because that's the equivalent of what you guys are saying...

The 4S is 7x faster than the 4, 8mp camera with much better shutter speed and clarity, built in intuitive voice commands, 1080p video recording, plus IOD5 which introduces iCloud

Don't really see why Apple launching a new, better, handset should be moaned about?
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Apple 
    Im happy with the upgrade really, The i phone 4 is the nuts and its better than that so good enough for me. If they had painted it another colour and called it the iphone 5 no one would be moaning and would be queing up to get one. Is only because it has been named the 4s that makes people think its the same phone.

7. Re: Apple 
    I agree with ..... Dabs!

;D

8. Re: Apple 
    I think your all a bit weird talking about it LOL LOL LOL

9. Re: Apple 
    Quote Originally Posted by nico_stew
    I think your all a bit weird talking about it LOL LOL LOL
    Me too ;D but them I'm still struggling with our replacement landline handset! :-[

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

10. Re: Apple 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    [quote author=nico_stew link=1317805394/7#7 date=1317831493]I think your all a bit weird talking about it LOL LOL LOL
    Me too ;D but them I'm still struggling with our replacement landline handset! :-[

BB[/quote]

It's easy BB - you just pull the string tight and put the cup to your ear to listen, and to your mouth to talk. The person at the other end of the string does the opposite to you! ;D