Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
[quote author=DaytonaDog link=1317805394/14#14 date=1318096044]Its a phone!!!!
That's true, if that's all you want from your handset. But I use my phone for email, web browsing, satnav, making calls, watching films & television, listening to music & radio, playing games, reading books etc.

I just find it easier to have 1 gadget that can do it all, whereas you probably have lots of products for each of those things.

One solution isn't better than another, just horses for courses.... [/quote]

I was being tongue in cheek. maybe a smiley would of helped. The joy of forum posts I suppose as you cant always guage the context.

I actually have an Iphone and an Ipod, however I'm not going to lose any sleep over whether or not the next release is a 4G, 4S, 4xyz, or whatever they choose to call it and I'm not going to lose any sleep other whether its better that an Android or HTC or whatever. Having said that its amazing when you think how far the development of phones has progressed when I consider my first ever mobile phone was the size of a house brick which could not fit into a pocket and people got excited over the polyphonic ringtones. I also appreciate my ipod for the fact that I can carry a large music collection around with me in a very small piece of kit.