Notices

Thread: Today's main news story

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Today's main news story 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=Squashed_Fly link=1318356106/8#8 date=1318408486]

I'll shut up now before I get up too high on my horse and offend anyone!
    SF, who would you call worthy judges deciding on who is and who is not worthy for parenthood? [/quote]

That's obvious isn't it Ken? It would be a panel of judges, made up of Bill Cosby, Jo off of Supernanny, Homer Simpson & Don Corleone. Why Snr Corleone I hear you ask? "Cause if you miss with him, you mess with da family!" ;D

2. Re: Today's main news story 
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    [quote author=Squashed_Fly link=1318356106/8#8 date=1318408486]Controvertial maybe, but a damn good idea!

Everyone gets sterilised at birth, with a free op to reverse the procedure so long as you can prove you are worthy to be parents, and can afford the bloody kids!

It amazes me how you have to put in hours of lessons to learn to drive and pass a test, or go to university/apprenticeships etc and have qualifications to do professional jobs, yet any moron with working genitals can pop out a child with no pre-requisites, skills, knowledge or training....

I'll shut up now before I get up too high on my horse and offend anyone!
    Agree.

It troubles me that for 99.9% of our life we as adults have to endure carrying around testicles, boobs and have to endure the misery of periods (yup, both male and female suffer ) just incase we may actually need to use them someday?

They should be removable, like panniers? Or velcro? Retractable? When you want to breed (POP) out come your funplums and you're on fullfat rather than skimmed!
    [/quote]

Ahh a nice bit of eugenics for a wedneday morning.... Eugen Ficher would be proud!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: Today's main news story 
    Banned
    I think the powers that be are already killing us off with the poisons and chemicals they bombard us with every day

4. Re: Today's main news story 
    Banned
    And just to piss you off a little more they don't pay the same taxes as you and me

- Billionaires to be given free carbon allowances to offset green tax on private jets (Telegraph, Oct. 11, 2011):

Corporate jets used by billionaires the Duke of Westminster and Lord Ashcroft are among the aircraft to be allocated free “carbon allowances” to offset the cost of a new green tax.

Almost 200 corporate jet owners, from oil company ExxonMobil to Starbucks and Iceland Foods, will be awarded free permits to compensate them for the new expense of Europe’s carbon trading scheme for aircraft.

How is that fair???????

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/...-private-jets/