Notices

Thread: Flick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Flick 
    last time i saw Ade was over The Lysley about 4 weeks ago,contemplating on chatting to a long haired woman on her own so i gave him a kick up the back side to encourage him lol.
    Turns out she was from Bronham and rode a CBR600 or a R6,havent seen him since then.
    May be thats the reason he's busy

2. Re: Flick 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alanTDM
    last time i saw Ade was over The Lysley about 4 weeks ago,contemplating on chatting to a long haired woman on her own so i gave him a kick up the back side to encourage him lol.
    Turns out she was from Bronham and rode a CBR600 or a R6,havent seen him since then.
    May be thats the reason he's busy
    No, that was big Ron from Chippenham, long dark hair and stubble by 3PM. He's a nice bloke (think he's an ex shipyard welder) but he sometimes likes to let his hair down (it's a wig as he's bald as a coot) and hang around biker groups in the evenings.

Poor Flick may have been sadly mislead as he calls himself Talula and the lights not that good at the back of the car park at the H&C.

If Flicks walking a bit funny next time you see him best not mention it :-/

On the other hand he might just be lurking out there smiling at us lot speculating about his love life ;D

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]