Notices

Thread: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed'

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=470four link=1319121709/19#19 date=1319314067]Im more surprised there was anything left of him??
    entire country is full of ragheads with AK's & RPG's...
    Any need?[/quote]

- for all the guns?? Ask them!

I neither armed them or shot him so not my problem... had it have been a ruler in Africa or similar they would have been straight in there with machetes.

2. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Banned
    On 14 October, President Barack Obama announced he was sending United States special forces troops to Uganda to join the civil war there. In the next few months, US combat troops will be sent to South Sudan, Congo and Central African Republic. They will only “engage” for “self-defence”, says Obama, satirically. With Libya secured, an American invasion of the African continent is under way.

3. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    On 14 October, President Barack Obama announced he was sending United States special forces troops to Uganda to join the civil war there. In the next few months, US combat troops will be sent to South Sudan, Congo and Central African Republic. They will only “engage” for “self-defence”, says Obama, satirically. With Libya secured, an American invasion of the African continent is under way.

I married an American and spent some time living over there - they seem to be of the opinion if you cant shoot it, f*** it or eat it, it is of no use.

A nation of hunters, only content when they have an active warzone to play in.

4. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    [quote author=Swanny link=1319121709/31#31 date=1319530142]On 14 October, President Barack Obama announced he was sending United States special forces troops to Uganda to join the civil war there. In the next few months, US combat troops will be sent to South Sudan, Congo and Central African Republic. They will only “engage” for “self-defence”, says Obama, satirically. With Libya secured, an American invasion of the African continent is under way.

I married an American and spent some time living over there - they seem to be of the opinion if you cant shoot it, f*** it or eat it, it is of no use.

A nation of hunters, only content when they have an active warzone to play in. [/quote]

Ah, perhaps that explains the growing anti-American feeling around the world? :P

5. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=470four link=1319121709/32#32 date=1319566741][quote author=Swanny link=1319121709/31#31 date=1319530142]On 14 October, President Barack Obama announced he was sending United States special forces troops to Uganda to join the civil war there. In the next few months, US combat troops will be sent to South Sudan, Congo and Central African Republic. They will only “engage” for “self-defence”, says Obama, satirically. With Libya secured, an American invasion of the African continent is under way.

A nation of hunters, only content when they have an active warzone to play in. [/quote]

Ah, perhaps that explains the growing anti-American feeling around the world? :P[/quote]

My Ex-Wife? Indeed... :P

As we are only too well aware - no-one possesses the troops, firepower & balls to openly take on America...

6. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    [quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1319121709/27#27 date=1319459095][quote author=470four link=1319121709/19#19 date=1319314067]Im more surprised there was anything left of him??
    entire country is full of ragheads with AK's & RPG's...
    Any need?[/quote]

- for all the guns?? Ask them!

I neither armed them or shot him so not my problem... had it have been a ruler in Africa or similar they would have been straight in there with machetes.
    [/quote]
    I was refering to your use of the term "ragheads" i'm sure you can get your point across without
    using phrases like that. If not maybe get a grown up to help you.

7. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

8. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Banned

As we are only too well aware - no-one possesses the troops, firepower & balls to openly take on America...
    I think China could be a match for the US

9. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    [quote author=470four link=1319121709/34#34 date=1319573763]

[/quote]

Only one way to find out.....

FIIIGGGHHHTTT...... ;D

"there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

10. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W
    [quote author=Swanny link=1319121709/37#37 date=1319577694][quote author=470four link=1319121709/34#34 date=1319573763]

[/quote]

Only one way to find out.....

FIIIGGGHHHTTT...... ;D

[/quote]

LOL

Would never happen - America needs their goods, China needs their money... Would be an Epic ruckus tho.