Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
[quote author=monday21 link=1319121709/11#11 date=1319225324] And today’s sun newspaper reached a new low with a front page lead showing his dead body and emotive words of revenge.
I was disgusted with the pictures I saw when I logged into AOL. They were spread all over the news feed. I don't want to see a dead body being paraded around no matter who the victim is. >[/quote]

+1 ... Totally , there was no need for showing his body like that , when they put Saddam Husseins pics online in his undies it was in breach of the Geneva Convention, this was just another disgusting way of the press thinking they know what we want....

While it is good that the man has been removed from power, I personally think that he should've been left to rot in a dark prison cell for a very long time and pay for the crimes he committed. Death is instant , a life sentence would've had him suffer for the rest of his miserable life. He was hardly on the same playing field as Osama bin Laden where they needed to bump him off there and then.

2 wrongs do not make a right !