Notices

Thread: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed'

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Platinum Member
    Let’s hope things start settling down for the Libyans and they can move forward with their lives

2. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Not likely.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Platinum Member
    Not sure its going to be quite as fantastic as everybody thinks tbh, I'm sure there is somebody already stepping into his shoes to continue his reign of misery... but maybe I'm just being a miserable bastard!

4. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    The newly formed government are the rebels, just like Gaddafi 40 years ago who we helped put in power, then hated when he blew up a plane over Scotland, then was best mates with our PM and then we helped kill him.

I'm a little confused as to who's side i'm supposed to be on.

5. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FJ_Biker
    Let’s hope things start settling down for the Libyans and they can move forward with their lives
    Yep Taffy, I really hope that the Libyan people can now move forward after 42 years under the iron fist of Tyrant Gaddafi.

The UK hasn’t got a very good track record on backing champions of peace and democracy in global conflicts. We armed the Taliban (formerly the Mujahideen) in their struggle against the Russians and backed Saddam Hussein in the Iraq-Iran war.

I think it is now time for the US, British and others to take a step back and allow the Libyan people to decide their own destiny without outside interference. Fingers crossed for stability and peace.

6. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Killed someone who looked after his country had good employment, low poverty etc and our countries government killed him for money and oil.

Great to be British

7. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Banned
    My heart goes out to the people of Libya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=aJURNC0e6Ek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZRi42p-mNhA#!

8. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Platinum Member
    Swanny some very interesting facts I never new. Looks like they will end up like the rest of the western world being sucked dry of natural resources and money by the big corporations

As good as he was to most of is citizens it did not stop him locking protesters up and at one point shooting 1200 of them in jail

9. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Thank gawd for that ;D

Now we can send 'em the bill and ensure a constant stream of cheap oil 8-)---- I assume that is why we spent £millions on these rebs :-?
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

10. Re: Libya's Muammar Gaddafi 'killed' 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    The newly formed government are the rebels, just like Gaddafi 40 years ago who we helped put in power, then hated when he blew up a plane over Scotland, then was best mates with our PM and then we helped kill him.

I'm a little confused as to who's side i'm supposed to be on.
    Bang on......Gaddafi was bad but our leaders and politicians are no better...just have marginally better social skills ;D