Notices

Thread: Gym bunnies - good deal on....

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    So do lots of people Dabz....

The difference betwenn them and me being that I guarantee results or your money back, so, unlike you, I put my money where my mouth is. Also, I'm slim and you're not, so I'll stick to my methods if it's all the same to you

2. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yup I agree Jon.......and Morticia if only I lived closer.....I hate the idea of physical stuff but you are about the only person I would actually (possibly) listen to ;D ;D

3. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia
    Also, I'm slim and you're not, so I'll stick to my methods if it's all the same to you
    That may be true, but I get my training advice from this guy (who by the way, won the award for best UK personal trainer earlier this year) - and I'd rather look like him than you! James also happens to be good friend whom I've known for many years.

No offence of course! :P

4. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    Diamond Member
    He might win the PT olimpics too, but he still dishes out the wrong advice.

5. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yup I agree Jon.......and Morticia if only I lived closer.....I hate the idea of physical stuff but you are about the only person I would actually (possibly) listen to ;D ;D

You can aways try to find something you enjoy, that's why Zumba is so popular. All the ladies that try it get hooked, cos it's fun and it doesn't feel like a chore.You don't have to spend hours on a boring workout, you can, of course, but you're a lot less likely to stick to it.

6. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    Diamond Member
    [quote author=Squashed_Fly link=1318517286/33#33 date=1319388049]So do lots of people Dabz....

The difference betwenn them and me being that I guarantee results or your money back, so, unlike you, I put my money where my mouth is. Also, I'm slim and you're not, so I'll stick to my methods if it's all the same to you [/quote]

Slim and beautiful too :-*

7. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    Diamond Member
    He might win the PT olimpics too, but he still dishes out the wrong advice.
    Yeah, to be fair, with a 6% body fat, he looks like he doesn't know what he's talking about....

Nor any of the other studies that disagree with what you've said. Including the 2 stone I've lost so far...

We must all be wrong?

I'll send you through some of the research into this. Sounds like it could be worth you reading it if you're training people. The science makes for interesting reading.

8. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    [quote author=Morticia link=1318517286/43#43 date=1319479550]He might win the PT olimpics too, but he still dishes out the wrong advice.
    Yeah, to be fair, with a 6% body fat, he looks like he doesn't know what he's talking about....

Nor any of the other studies that disagree with what you've said. Including the 2 stone I've lost so far...

We must all be wrong?

I'll send you through some of the research into this. Sounds like it could be worth you reading it if you're training people. The science makes for interesting reading.
    [/quote]

Hey SF.......you really are a good salesperson ........ once you're told something then thats it...you will not accept other peoples points of view etc....and try to convert everyone to your way of thinking......hehe.....ever thought of becoming a door to door religious salesman.....watch out cos they may find out how good at believing everything you're told and try to enrol you hehe........not being funny but you aren't always right bud
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    Phew, all this talk about fitness makes me feel for chocolate (lots of it) ;D Anybody else ??? ;D ;D ;D

PS> I'm not fat, I'm just ballast to keep the front wheel on the ground ....Vroom Vroom ;D ;D

10. Re: Gym bunnies - good deal on.... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis_Sinanan
    Phew, all this talk about fitness makes me feel for chocolate (lots of it) ;D Anybody else ??? ;D ;D ;D

PS> I'm not fat, I'm just ballast to keep the front wheel on the ground ....Vroom Vroom ;D ;D
    amen!
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd