Thanks Ash, I know, it was nearly 3 months before I got running again, before I could lift a bloody kettle or pull a clutch in , it was quite a nasty spill ... and yes I know I have 20 years on you (mutters I'm still fitter now than when I was in my 20's and a beer guzzling , german bbq loving p!$$ head) I tend to wear the under armour bottoms in the winter months to keep the cold out , great under bike gear too but don't rate them for anything more than keeping muscles warm.

My runs have always been more distance rather than PB based to be fair Ash.... I pride myself on my fitness and was broken when I had my off, sods law just as I'd got myself to the best I'd been in ages too ! My next investment is getting some Nike Air Vomeros again, i was a bit skint at the start of the year so had to buy some cheaper Nike's , I tend to be a neutral runner even tho most squaddies run on the outside of their feet (it's how we are taught to walk and march messes up our gait) But I really want another pair of Vomero's ... I tend to wear them right out, my last 2 pair were far from what you'd call road legal had they been tyres!

You have to bear in mind what you and I call serious runs are about 10 miles apart and what I call a serious run is probably 10 miles again on the average punter on here's too .... I tried a bit of barefoot running the other week , just on a treadmill to start with to see what it was like as its supposed to be better for your knees, gave me a killer blister on my big toe tho I need feet like one of those africans who walks miles a day for water... leather soles !

Argh Aid, wtf have you started ?!?!?! Runners Corner not WB lol x I may have to drag you out in North Swindon when I finally get my partner Ash(lyn) out running too ! She needs to get her booty back in shape ... she's not happy having a 38 year old woman kicking her 25 year old ass when running