Quote Originally Posted by BladeTriple
I will give that gear a look Ash! I wear Skinz in the winter but forget it in the warmer months... Managing 10 milers now after doing 14 milers 4 times a week round the Westbury and bratton hills before my bike accident... 6 months and still struggling to get my distance and speed back :-(
Hizzy, Just take it easy - There is no rush, nor any goal to beat just your aim to gain your fitness slowly or you'll injure yourself. I'm only 18 and its taken my run coach and run partner as well as a 3 month injury period to really start thinking in reality about my training so take it easy - Before that it was all about how every run had to be a PB or I'd feel really unhappy and annoyed at myself.

Skinz are good - I use them more as just mess around legging for not so serious runs or sometimes to bed if my 2XU bits are in the wash and then use my 2XU Gear for the 'Real Training' I love them! Comfortable, keep my body temp almost perfect, you're running you'll always feel a bit hot, but better than cold and using energy to warm up!