Sod putting mass on ... I'm big enough as it is thanks! I don't want to look like some kind of butch b1tch ! At 12 and a half stone and 5ft11 I'm more than carrying enough weight.

I've never been one to weigh my food like that, I know I eat in proportion to what I am burning. I have Coeliacs Disease so cannot 'Carb load' on pasta nor eat bread or even bloody oats so dipped there already.

I have to eat a careful gluten free diet as Coeliacs Disease is an Auto Immune Disease of all bloody things, so when I eat the wrong food or it gets contaminated the world falls apart and my own immune system drops (I had an attack this week by buying something that had been prepared alongside none GF food) it upset my tummy etc and then I had 3 days of a cold or something until my immune system got back up.

I tend to eat lots of chicken, a bit of fish here and there, mostly prawns etc, rice, rice noodles, potatoes, red meat when I'm injured to help repair the damage, gluten free porridge for my breaky and I am a sod for snacking on chocolate, 2 or 3 bars a day sometimes depending on how much phys I've done.

I go through about 3 to 4 litres of water a day when I'm training tho mixed with squash and basically eat lots of fruit throughout the day too. I'm more of a grazer during the day with a reasonable sized meal for dinner / tea.

Thankfully the only junk I can eat is chocolate and no fast foods, no burgers, pies, cakes , biccies etc that a lot of people will guzzle away at , coming off the wheat and gluten based foods really helped with my weight loss, being a 36 inch waist once upon a time, going gluten free got me down to 33 inch waist now I'm in at 28 to 29 depending on the day I think. I had to go GF tho as it can cause serious issues if left untreated.

I think it should be more a case of eat healthy, a little of what is bad for you does you good (treats but not over the top) and a nice balanced and varied diet... I just wish I ate as much veg as I do fruit but I really don't like it.

Anyway off home I go having just finished regimental PT The one advantage of this job is that I'm paid to go to the gym in their time 8-)