Notices

Thread: HELP!! Anyone near trowbridge Friday AM?

1. HELP!! Anyone near trowbridge Friday AM? 
    Sorry if I shouldn't post this but i'm a little bit in the poo

Had to divert phones today to another courier in the mids. He's taken a job for me, staverton, wilton !!

Him knowing i'm near wilton thought that's fine but as you'll all probably know staverton, wiltshire is what he should have noted and the BA14 post code should have been enough to declare his cock up.

Anyway. I'm going to be in reading at 8-8:30am and meant to be collecting this other job at 9am which could have happened if it was wilton but staverton isn't going to happen.

So, anyone around Trowbridge/Staverton area to collect some documents at 9am and meet me at J17/M4 chippenham so i can take them on up to Leicester.

Need to be a half respectable bike/rider in case the customer does see it.

Cash in your hand £20 when i see you. This is a no fail job. If there is a doubt that you won't make it, be late, dog might be ill etc then don't offer please.

If you can and will, give me a text/call on 07827 912080, anytime at all.

2. Re: HELP!! Anyone near trowbridge Friday AM? 
    Just seen this, did you manage to be in two places at once?

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: HELP!! Anyone near trowbridge Friday AM? 
    Picked up Amesbury early and dropped at Reading uni at 08:20, collected at what used to be Nestle in Staverton at 9:30.
    I did phone to say I'd be a bit late collecting but delivered in Leicester just after 12 and back in Salisbury for 3 so didn't do too bad.
    Even managed to grab breakfast at McD's in Chippenham on route to Leicester.

4. Re: HELP!! Anyone near trowbridge Friday AM? 
    Busty fella! Good to hear you worked it out ok 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”