Notices

Thread: Movember

1. Movember 
    Ladies and Gents, as you are aware I am growing an extremely doggy moustache in aid of prostrate and testicular cancer charities. Please can I trouble you all to donate to this very worthwhile cause. Just click on the links to donate. Thank you

I will post up regular photos of my tache!!!!!!!!

Movember
    uk.movember.com
    It’s Moustache Season and I’m growing a fine moustache for Movember! Please support my growing efforts and the 10,000 men who will die of prostate cancer and the more than 2,000 men who will be diagnosed with testicular cancer this year. Thank you http://mobro.co/sauners

2. Re: Movember 
    How are you getting so far? I've come so close to whipping mine off. I'm past the 'itches like buggery' phase and now entering the 'getting it wet everytime I have a drink' phase.

Funny as last month I took part in the world record for most number of men shaving in one place, in Manchester. We broke the record and raised money for Orchid's mens cancer charity. Going from one exteme to the other. ;D

3. Re: Movember 

It looks so dodgy and so wrong but good on ya DD for doing it. I can imagine you really do look like a member of the Village People when ready for work! Donated [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy x