Notices

Thread: War with Iran??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. War with Iran?? 
    Banned
    They've finished with Libya so now it's time for them to attack Iran and it looks like it's going to happen very soon :'(

Iran has said it's ready to defend it's self and Israel has said it wants a pre-emptive strike. Of course the US will do as Israel tells it, which means we will also follow the US into war.

"The possibility of a military attack against Iran is now closer to being applied than the application of a diplomatic option," Peres told the Israel Hayom daily.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTdx1nPu3k[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4p1kD8CZX8[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beonoKiVYzY[/media]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...attack-nuclear

:-/

2. Re: War with Iran?? 
    i sincerely hope it doesnt!

3. Re: War with Iran?? 
    Strange after watching the 2 programs about how Pakistan on the BBC was double dealing the USA about the Taliban, and there Nuclear bombs Pakistan got you think they would be more worried about that!

If they did they would be friggin stupid fookwits, seems the USA havent learnt anything from the past 10 years.

4. Re: War with Iran?? 
    Platinum Member
    It beggars belief

We can find 40billion to underwrite the IMF and embark on another illegal war.

But we cannot put enough police on the beat and keep hospital beds open because as we have no money.

We need to wake up and question what is going on.

The last thing we need is another war we cannot win with loads off innocent civilians and troops being killed.

5. Re: War with Iran?? 
    Hmmm.... I'm sceptic.

The mood in the US is not one of war. They are in a similar if not worse financial position than the Uk, with protests like our occuring (the occupy LSX is a copycat of the occupy Wall St in the US remember). The have also lost thousands of men and women to the Iraq and Afgan Wars and are still in the latter country fighting.

I would be suprised if there is the political stomache for another war, especially with the losses and potential nuclear threats that could follow.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

6. Re: War with Iran?? 
    There is no diplomatic solution to Iran...the guy is a nut job and all he wants is the destruction of the west lol.A bullet to his head and his nuclear capability destroyed asap is whats needed in my opinion.

7. Re: War with Iran?? 
    Banned
    Iran is nothing like Iraq
    Attacking them would be a bad idea
    Not that attacking Iraq was a good one

8. Re: War with Iran?? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FJ_Biker
    It beggars belief

We can find 40billion to underwrite the IMF and embark on another illegal war.

But we cannot put enough police on the beat and keep hospital beds open because as we have no money.

We need to wake up and question what is going on.

The last thing we need is another war we cannot win with loads off innocent civilians and troops being killed.
    Taffy, Days after we invaded Iraq, a journalist asked the then so called prudent Chancellor, Gordon Brown, “How much would the war cost Britain?” Brown replied, “Whatever it takes.” Wouldn’t it be a breath of fresh air to see our elected representatives apply the same political will to implementing constructive policies?

9. Re: War with Iran?? 
    Iran is a very dangerous power as is North Korea and a few others. All ruled by power hungry maniacs. It only takes just one nuke to start another war. You have to keep an eye on these idiots. Just think what Hitler could have done if he had developed the big bomb. :-[

10. Re: War with Iran?? 
    Quote Originally Posted by gibbo
    Just think what Hitler could have done if he had developed the big bomb. :-[
    ;D ;D You may not know just how close to reality this was if Albert Einstein had not written a letter

http://inventors.about.com/library/i...ein_letter.htm
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!