Notices

Thread: GERMANS TRY TO KILL OFF POUND

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: GERMANS TRY TO KILL OFF POUND 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    That's the way it used to be
    The government worked for it's peoples best interests but nowadays the banks (Rothschilds) control the countries
    I know you will find this has been the case for 1000 years or more depending on what is viewed as a bank The story of Jesus in a temple laying into money lenders is, perhaps, very relevant today

Way back the King would know what taxes he had by use of bits of wood [tally sticks] which had a value but if coin was needed urgently these sticks were sold to lenders ,but at a much reduced value this creating profit. In fact the Houses Of Parliament were burnt down by a fire of these pieces of wood ;D---remembered this from my school history

I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

2. Re: GERMANS TRY TO KILL OFF POUND 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    It was just some rabid panic headline in one of the bibles of the Middle England Taliban - load of bollocks, best ignored... :
    +1
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: GERMANS TRY TO KILL OFF POUND 
    Diamond Member
    What planet is Wolfgang "Well that's another fine mess you got me into" Schauble living on? Certainly not the same one as me. I’m not a politician or an economist but, even I can see that the game’s a bogey – a single currency just ain’t gonna happen and perhaps those that advocate a federal states of Europe should tone down their language before the guys in the white coats turn up.

I said it from day one and I’ll say it again. Monetary union can never succeed without fiscal union and fiscal union of the EU will never happen because member states have different cultures, economies and priorities. I wish Wolfgang Shauble and his misguided ilk would go off and practice their social engineering experiment in the Bermuda Triangle and leave the citizens of Europe to decide their own destinies.

4. Re: GERMANS TRY TO KILL OFF POUND 
    Governments working for the people? All 3 parties are the same they work for the banks. Nice to see most of you are awake to this fact. The new Greek and Italian Prime Ministers are paid bankers. Mario Morti is on Goldman Sachs payroll. Anything we have left is being sold to the IMF an indepentant company. Our old PM "Blair" was never a working-class PM, he is being paid £2million a year by JP Morgan Chase. The more you look into it the worse it becomes. Good old so-called British companies have all been sold-off "Sainsburys is owned 30% by the Qatari Group, yes the same lot that raped Southern Cross. I could go on. I am ready for the revolution......