Notices

Thread: Muslims against crusades

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Muslims against crusades 
    Theresa May has outlawed the group muslims against crusades. When I heard the news I thought 'great it's about bloody time'.

Obviously Anjem Choudary is a buffoon and doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word hypocrisy. I once heard one of his followers tell a muslim cleric, who had told him that islam teaches tolerance and peace, that he obviously didn't understand the Quran.

However, is this playing into their hands by making the martyrs? Britain prides itself on freedom of speach, so are we now going back on everything we've fought for?

For once, I'm sure if I have an opinion.

2. Re: Muslims against crusades 
    Ah don't worry, MAC / Islam4UK or any other banned extremist group they call forward will reinvent themselves, p1$$ us off some more , watch them yell at our returning troops calling us baby killers, burning poppies, calling for some brand of Muslim law to be imposed in UK that would inevitably strip everyone of ANY right to protest....

Basically they are just the Jack Russell's of the Muslim world, making a noise that nobody really cares about , but we end up listening because the media gives them air time .

By giving these idiots air time and banning them its giving them more publicity, personally I'd tell the media not to give them any coverage no matter what they do and if they overstep the mark , let the law deal with them, again while maintaining a media blackout of them .

Without press and media sensation they become like everyone else.... Invisible

3. Re: Muslims against crusades 
    Platinum Member
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    Noam Chomsky

4. Re: Muslims against crusades 
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTriple
    Ah don't worry, MAC / Islam4UK or any other banned extremist group they call forward will reinvent themselves, p1$$ us off some more , watch them yell at our returning troops calling us baby killers, burning poppies, calling for some brand of Muslim law to be imposed in UK that would inevitably strip everyone of ANY right to protest....

Basically they are just the Jack Russell's of the Muslim world, making a noise that nobody really cares about , but we end up listening because the media gives them air time .

By giving these idiots air time and banning them its giving them more publicity, personally I'd tell the media not to give them any coverage no matter what they do and if they overstep the mark , let the law deal with them, again while maintaining a media blackout of them .

Without press and media sensation they become like everyone else.... Invisible
    +1

They are protesting for a law that would have them in jail or put to death for protesting.........
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

5. Re: Muslims against crusades 
    we let the EDL and the BNP have freedom to speak

6. Re: Muslims against crusades 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishbob
    we let the EDL and the BNP have freedom to speak
    Whether we like it or not, it’s not too difficult to understand why millions of Muslims around the world take the view that our government are a bunch of hypocrites. I’d better shut up or Home secretary May, may ban me. :P

7. Re: Muslims against crusades 
    it isnt just muslims.

8. Re: Muslims against crusades 
    Platinum Member
    This is what makes us different to the sort of totalitarian regimes that these morons pretend to support? Freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom of religion. Start to take that away and they start to win.

I can think of one reason only that the useless May announced the ban of them the other day, to divert attention away from her failure to manage the Border Agency. Hang the ****ing press i say.

9. Re: Muslims against crusades 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    Noam Chomsky
    Too true.

How free is "freedom"?
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

10. Re: Muslims against crusades 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W
    [quote author=Mitch9128 link=1321029893/2#2 date=1321051162]"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    Noam Chomsky
    Too true.

How free is "freedom"?[/quote]

It's free Jon, everyone has it, along with rights, we are all born with 'it'.

However, governments and dictators like to take it away, and restrict it.